Watching in Birmingham

SonicVillan

I'm guessing, that with only 2,200 tickets available, there will be a lot of us mulling around Birmingham on Saturday. Where is everybody watching? I'm going to give Rococo's on Broad Street another bash, was a good atmosphere in the face of us losing 4-0 at Man Citeh...

The nest is a dingels pub, If they are playing you might be lucky to get the small tv in the backroom.

Not at all, I have watched Villa games in there when Wolves are playing and it's 50/50, there are always Villa fans in there when our games are on.

The nest is a dingels pub, If they are playing you might be lucky to get the small tv in the backroom.

Not at all, I have watched Villa games in there when Wolves are playing and it's 50/50, there are always Villa fans in there when our games are on.

Yeah like i said if wolves are playing the villa game will be on the small tv in the back not the big main tv near the bar mate

Bar Wharf sometimes show villa 3pm kick offs.

Its on live at the cross sports bar oldswinford nr stourbridge!..

Thanks for that mate. Will give em a call and find out. I finish at work at 4, need to decide whether to come straight home and stream it or go to the bar, take me about 5 mins to get to either.

Â