my first, and hopefully not last villa match

dimoko

Hey guys,

thanks for the tips on gettting to the game, i did get tickets through the central ohio lions club, and i had a wonderful time. great game, wish the result would have been 3-2, but what can you do.

and i think my wife is a closet footie fan, because without being told she cheered, gasped, yelled and sighed at the right times!

here are the pics i got. i also have a video of the PK, but as soon as the ball hits the net, i accidentally hit the off button on my camera so i missed the crowd going wild.

http://picasaweb.google.com/dimoko/Villa#

my wife is still working in london for awhile and i will have at least one more trip...possibly in January...what do you think, traveling away fan for the 2nd city derby?!

I think you picked the best game so far this season to come to Villa park....Well West Ham would have been better to see the team win, but Man Utd was great to see the new line of Villa players in action also....Some of them.

Was it everything you expected? How are you finding England, much different from Ohio?....Haha

actually, weather wise, england is pretty much just like ohio, although we will got a ton of snow this winter and you guys wont...if you are interested, while i was in london i took the Emirates stadium tour and have some pics from that...i know, enemy territory, but at least i didnt go to stamford bridge!

great pics mate, I can just about make me out in the holte there.. Make sure on your next trip to VP you are in the Holte mate okay!!

As for being a travelling away fan to small heath.. Id prob pick a different game for yourself and the good wife to be honest..

;)

Looks like you had a brilliant time mate, the flag on the holte looks awe inspiring! You should definitely come over for a Second City derby, the atmosphere is like nothing ive ever witnessed, and ive done Real v Barca (which isnt a patch on the support out boys get!).

Good to have you as part of the Claret and Blue army, keep us updated as to your game plans!

Â