Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

Ggggrrrrr

League Cup semi

4th in league

Top of Euro group

So get to Jan and board accept £10m bid for my best player as it is too good to refuse, he is **** worth double that!!! I had rejected £14m bid in the summer!!! And the bank has £11m in we are not skint!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3rd season now with PSG.. got offered the England Job and playing both at the same time...

Promoted Qasmi to first team will be a good striker.. sold Everton Santos for £4m.. have Kadlec/Babacar/Hoarau/Qasmi as strikers now.

Toure(from youth)/Sissoko/Hargreaves in midfield.

El Ghannasy/Nene/Bahebeck(from youth)/Yaisien(from youth) on the wings.

Tambe(from youth)/Sakho(originally from youth)/Ceara/Armand/Jallet/Bodmer/Arrondel(from youth) as defenders..

Got £33M kitty... spent like £20m of it on youth regens.. got another youth player who is 15 and can already be key to my midfield.. but i'll let him develop.

Next season I'll have to look for alternatives to Hargreaves.. maybe a youth player can step up again.

PSG's Reserves & Academy are one of the most prestigious in French football having won three Coupe de Paris, two Championnat National Under-19, one Coupe Gambardella, one Championnat de France Cadets and one Challenge du Meilleur Club de Jeunes.

Not surprised really.. they really have a great system youth setup.. they can easily dominate France with the current batch of youngsters, they already have 4-5 players in first team squad who are from the youth.. unfortunately this year they had a good shot at CL but dropped too many points from winning positions (sound familiar?)

Ah well, always next year.. hopefully we'll see more youngsters break into the first team during the course of this and next season.. I'll be watching for sure.

That bahebeck in real life is just as good as in the game.. they have used him but I still think he should be a regular.. Would be nice of Villa could form a connection with PSG.

I've sold £140m worth and bought £110m worth, hardly spent till I got to Championship. Now got a 40 thousand seater stadium, better training and youth facilities too. Get around £9m a season to spend now. All good.

Â