AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

parissaintgermainvschal.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

my first CL game with PSG against Schalke.. :D

Kadlec (£3m) and Ghanassy (£2m) with Hargreaves on a free... I'm surprised no one else picked him up, got him on a 2 year contract and is immediately a key player, great player.. he is 30 though but thankfully its only 2 years so I have enough time to find a replacement (hopefully one of the youth players can step up as I don't want to spend too much money) so far spent £5m the rest of the squad is untouched with a couple of them out on loan.

I think the patch has **** up board requests.

3 x asked for feeder club, they agree and I hear nothing back.

2 x ask for more coaches, they agree and I don't get them

2 x ask for new youth training, they agree but it never happens

:(

I think the patch has **** up board requests.

3 x asked for feeder club, they agree and I hear nothing back.

2 x ask for more coaches, they agree and I don't get them

2 x ask for new youth training, they agree but it never happens

:(

I had this problem.. although second time of asking it works..

Managed to finally get a feeder club (I selected to option that allows me to sign talented youngsters) i selected a club in germany that had a great youth system setup.. I can also send players on loan there too so win/win really.

My youth and training levels are also being upgraded as we speak (due to finish upgrading on november 2011..)

Yeah have managed now to get Youth training accepted but the other two are grey again so have to wait and have been asking for 2 years (in game lol) which they accept and I never hear anything.

josemourinhonewsinbox2.th.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Was offered the Roma job.. declined it though, Happy at PSG but nice to know clubs are after me..

It's funny because they were offering me £42k a week.. I just asked the PSG board for another contract and they offered me £15k a week at the most.. Roma offered triple the money and were willing to pay £2m in compensation too.. Lucky i'm not greedy 'eh.

Going back to that VillaTalk team idea, is anyone else interested? or is it just me and DodgyKnees?

What's the idea?

Basically to edit a VillaTalk team into the game with a load of us as players.

Top by 5 points in League 1 with Notts County. Brandy has scored a ridiculous amount of goals, 26 in 25 in the league.

Into the Northern Final of the JPT. Hopefully I can retain it!

Â