Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

Also nice to see a few adjustments on the likes of Johnson etc, I've offered him a new contract and put him in first team now, going to sell Petrov and give Johnson a go (if not I can buy someone cheaper with cheaper wage demands than Petrov) and allow him to develop.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must've missed something.. why do we get £5m in transfer budget for Villa? Didn't we get £18m before in the other update or something?

The £5million remaining is to reflect the sort of bid that was made for Charlie Adam.

I am on 85 points with Hull at 2nd place.. Nottm Forest are 1st with 87 points.. but I have a game in hand!

will be tight but I reckon I can do it.. I want first place, I've never finished a season anything lower than 1st place in championship and perhaps a cup.

First season at Villa over and a repeat of last year. Lost the league cup final, knocked out of the semis of the fa cup, could have got champions league but hit bad form at the end of the season and finished 6th. Knocked out in the group stages in europe, played Guzan in the competition and he was useless.

Players in - Renato Augusto £5.75m, Leighton Baines £10m, Kyle Walker £8.5m

Players out - Salifou Free, Warnock £4m, Beye Free, Petrov £3.6m

Leaving when contract expires - Friedel, Guzan, L Young, Pires, Carew

My best players this season - Bent 24 goals in 35 games (was injured 3 months), A Young 10 goals 15 assists, Albrighton 9 goals 18 assists

^ haha quality!

My Hull game is coming to an end :( Once this season is over, I'll start a new game and i'm thinking npower league 1 now to test myself..

So far :

QPR (x2 cup and championship winners), Hull (1 cup so far and championship winners), Villa (4th, x2 cups)

I think i'll try Southampton next, I'll probably start it tonight and try and make good progress over the weekend on it.

Just started as QPR, anyone recommend any strikers for the championship, im using 11.3 btw

With my QPR save I used griffiths who was just brilliant and got Sanogo on loan as a targetman.. I doubt any of them would come on the patch now.

One person who made a big difference was Ahmed Soukouna he is awesome for championship clubs, wages are very cheap and he is a free transfer.. fantastic player who linked up with griffiths well as an advanced forward role.

edit : just checked, he is available on the new patch for free too!

So it seems with the new patch that griffiths won't move for cheap money and will refuse to move anyway because he recently moved to wolves.. I recommend Kadlec with £4m in installments (48 months), just as good as griffiths and is on cheap wages too.

Â