Football Manager 2011

AndyClarke

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy, piss off :-D let us suffer our slow internet alone, in tears, with coffee and biscuits please!!! lol.

Viduka has got 6 goals so far so it isn't all bad that he's got a 4 year contract! 15k goal bonus on top of his 60k basic isn't helping though!!

Already somebody is having a go on the SI forums. He's moaning about Cahill's jumping being 14, decided to post a picture of Cahill jumping high :lol: The SI guy explained how jumping incorporates height, so saying 14 is around as high as he can get because Cahill is small. Then the guy decides to have a rant about how height shouldn't matter to how much someone can jump.

You know what this means...When people start to moan about stats, FM 11 is officially here!! :D

Notice how Nick and I were in there immediately along with a couple of the SI guys!!

That Cahill guy just won't be told. His argument was Cahill outjumped Vidic. Maybe I'm wrong but in 3-3 game earlier this season, Vidic had the beating of Cahill all day long so Cahill went over to challenge with Evans and Cahill had the beating of Evans. Although that now means what is Evans's jumping rate haha.

Andy, piss off :-D let us suffer our slow internet alone, in tears, with coffee and biscuits please!!! lol.

Viduka has got 6 goals so far so it isn't all bad that he's got a 4 year contract! 15k goal bonus on top of his 60k basic isn't helping though!!

lmfao, let me log onto the SI forums and moan about that bloody Villa researcher ;-)

(Just to add, I am joking, I know its not your fault!)

P.S, yes you are right the Cahill thing is logic, shame others cannot see that, they want Cahill to have 20 jumping, impossible. Yes he has spring not at a rate like that for his height. Angel always had about the same and he had good spring, never questioned it.

lmfao, let me log onto the SI forums and moan about that bloody Villa researcher ;-)

(Just to add, I am joking, I know its not your fault!)

P.S, yes you are right the Cahill thing is logic, shame others cannot see that, they want Cahill to have 20 jumping, impossible. Yes he has spring not at a rate like that for his height. Angel always had about the same and he had good spring, never questioned it.

(He's joking.......)

Andy, I have lost my password for SI forums, haven't actually logged on for ages (have a new account but want my old one back) what should I do as i have lost my email a/c it was with and I really want to fight the Cahill crew!

At this point I should probably point out that I made those 4 errors up.

Well they weren't on the one I saw but like you said that wasn't the final DB anyway lol. shame, Heskey with 20 finishing would be hilarious!

Andy, I have lost my password for SI forums, haven't actually logged on for ages (have a new account but want my old one back) what should I do as i have lost my email a/c it was with and I really want to fight the Cahill crew!

Use the forgotten password link I guess.

I wouldn't waste your time to be honest. If Cahill hardly wins a header in game then it will be a valid issue, I suspect that if they played the game for a while they'd realise it isn't all about jumping but other attributes as well.

It seems to happen year on year, people are so busy quibbling over every attribute (mostly ones they don't understand) they forget to play and enjoy the game.

Use the forgotten password link I guess.

I wouldn't waste your time to be honest. If Cahill hardly wins a header in game then it will be a valid issue, I suspect that if they played the game for a while they'd realise it isn't all about jumping but other attributes as well.

It seems to happen year on year, people are so busy quibbling over every attribute (mostly ones they don't understand) they forget to play and enjoy the game.

What's the point in enjoying the game? :?

Â