Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else sitting in fron tof the LSE website hitting refresh ever ten minutes like a frigging turkey like me eh ? banghead.gif

I'm not even vaguely bothered tbh

The game over message was up a while ago, so there are 2 options

1) Padfield doesnt bid or

2) Padfield bids and bid gets instantly rejected

Is anyone else sitting in fron tof the LSE website hitting refresh ever ten minutes like a frigging turkey like me eh ? banghead.gif

I'm not even vaguely bothered tbh

PB, think your spot on but it's just the uncertainty that this prick keeps bringign with him. Here's to opening the champers at 5PM.

I prefer option 2) and with Michael Neville lifelong Michael Neville fan included in the bid just so the pair of them have thrwon money at it and lost because the way they questioned the Lerner bid when their own wasn't even pulled together was pathetic!

I thought you said he was out :wink:

Don't be a bitch :winkold: Got that **** text at 5am this morning saying he was gonna put one in. The only reason he'd do that is out of spite the ****

If he's putting a bid in (that Rothschilds and the board would recommend) I doubt he'd be doing it out of spite.

But its not gonna happen - everybody that has been in some kind of contact with AV06 on here and elsewhere report that no bid will be made.

exactly Bob, they will buy the offers if the conditions are met, however say Lerner has less than 75% I don't see him pulling out but making an attempt to do it slowly.

You're right there I suppose. I don't think he will call it off if he only reaches 74% by the deadline.

exactly Bob, they will buy the offers if the conditions are met, however say Lerner has less than 75% I don't see him pulling out but making an attempt to do it slowly.

You're right there I suppose. I don't think he will call it off if he only reaches 74% by the deadline.

He can't anyway.

not sure about that old man.

after Ellis and Petchey there is still 43% in circulation.

Last reckoning was fans held upto 25% (including the missing)

rest is held by small insitutuions

most fans will sell I reckon because it will mean the end of Ellis and a new dawn, that will become clear int he next few days just before the deadline.

Out side of Petchy and Ellis (and family), who else are the major shareholders?

Dugdale used to own 3% as this was declared in the annual reports but has not been for a while, still believe he owns 1%

Yes he does. Are there anymore?