Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

On a slightly different bit of this, I notice the share price is at its lowest for nearly a year

Here's one for the Malc knockers to refer to at a later date :)

the share price is likely to rise in the very near future on the back of two new bids.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a slightly different bit of this, I notice the share price is at its lowest for nearly a year

the share price is likely to rise in the very near future on the back of two new bids.

Do you think that Malcolm is a really a multi-billionaire businessman from the Middle East, South America or Norwich?

Do you think that Malcolm is a really a multi-billionaire businessman from the Middle East, South America or Norwich?

Its much simpler than that sm.

I have a pack of Tarot cards :)

Its much simpler than that sm.

I have a pack of Tarot cards :)

Then perhaps you can tell Ellis's immediate fortune for him with a "death" card. :winkold:

OK Malc..... no knockers for a week :lol: ...... no not Robs sort

As the arch sniper is obviously touchy with regards to people pointing out his track record, I pledge £10 to VT if the share price touches 450p at anytime between now and xmas day.

Care to elaborate?

The quesion to the Honourable member from Cymru is

'Are these real bids, talks of bids, possible enquiries about making a bid or most likely figments of Dougs own dementia to prevent asking questions at the AGM sort of bids?'

The quesion to the Honourable member from Cymru is

'Are these real bids, talks of bids, possible enquiries about making a bid or most likely figments of Dougs own dementia to prevent asking questions at the AGM sort of bids?'

YES