Takeover parts 1 & 2

SFF

BRING IT ON is all I can say.........

Doug always says the same thing "show me the money".

So Messrs Cormer, Cormer, Cormer and Cormer -- please show him the money in a feckin suitcase or 50.

Pay him in cash -- let him count the stuff -- that would kill him - imagine the adrenaline as he goes 1 for Petchey, 1 for the plebs, 4 for me.......

You know it makes sense Douglarse.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because you amoungst others are sceptical about the takeover it doesn't mean we should close this thread!!.. as long as the situation is unresolved it should stay open!!,

And by the way your rapping is abit dodgy mate!!.. i expected to hear Nas and got Chingy ;)

Up.the.villa

Just because you amoungst others are sceptical about the takeover it doesn't mean we should close this thread!!.. as long as the situation is unresolved it should stay open!!,

And by the way your rapping is abit dodgy mate!!.. i expected to hear Nas and got Chingy ;)

Up.the.villa

you are having a giggle buddy.

Up.the.villa

you are having a giggle buddy.

Zip it chingy :P

seriously ill knock you all out in real life :) you first DJ Trimble, you're supposed to back me up from these nerks. Anyway, i don't need backing up. I still get radio airplay.

Bring the pain darling, trimmy'll have ya no problems.

Anyway, I'm not reading 96 pages of nothing, have we been taken over yet?

seriously ill knock you all out in real life :) you first DJ Trimble, you're supposed to back me up from these nerks. Anyway, i don't need backing up. I still get radio airplay.

Bring the pain darling, trimmy'll have ya no problems.

Anyway, I'm not reading 96 pages of nothing, have we been taken over yet?

when the pig stops flying, the old man has finished dying...

I can't wait for the day that Ellis leaves and someone else takes over the club. And I get soooo frustrated seeing us sink into nothingness - it really pains me to see it.

But it's an absolute feckin disgrace the number of people on here gleefully wishing the man to die a slow and painful death.

It is 'only' football.

I can't wait for the day that Ellis leaves and someone else takes over the club. And I get soooo frustrated seeing us sink into nothingness - it really pains me to see it.

But it's an absolute feckin disgrace the number of people on here gleefully wishing the man to die a slow and painful death.

It is 'only' football.

I think that you would probably find that they wish for a quick and sudden end.

Gizmo Im sure if you asked anyone who posted that what they really wanted is for Ellis to leave the club and hand over to people who at least offered a whole lot more than he does. As there seems to be no other way for him to leave thanthrough ill health or death, its an easy comment to make.

Passions run high over AVFC

i want him to die...

im heartless, callous, and a bit of a rocket polisher, if truth be told...

as he said he will leave in a box, and thats looking more and more likely as he demands millions for rotting "apples", then thats the way it is....

if he sells up, i couldnt care less if he died or not, but if he doesnt, im counting the seconds praying it happens...

i love aston villa more than i respect his life...

if that makes me a disgrace, or anything else someone wants to call me, then so be it...

i can live with that....

Ermmmm... people who are a lil confused. Doug said he will only leave AVFC in a box. Our club is dying. When most people say they want him dead, it is purely because it is the only way of saving our club and if he is Mr Aston Villa it is the only way forward for the club. It's him or us. I personally don't wish death on anyone, but the situation must change for the sake of the club. If that means he dies, I feel for his family but not for the selfish man who wouldn't leave and enjoy his money with what minute time he has left.