PL: Stoke h Match Thread 2009/12/19 15:00

limpid

Bit odd really, MON is always hinting about having to use the squad more and these kinds of games, just before we have a few very big games, are surely the times to do it. Why not let Delph or Reo-Coker start? I want to win this game but if he's going to say it I can' think when else during this busy period we could maybe take a small gamble?

Bit odd really, MON is always hinting about having to use the squad more and these kinds of games, just before we have a few very big games, are surely the times to do it. Why not let Delph or Reo-Coker start? I want to win this game but if he's going to say it I can' think when else during this busy period we could maybe take a small gamble?

I'm hoping that MON uses subs more during the games.

If we're doing well and the game is won, rest players then perhaps?

I'm hoping that MON uses subs more during the games.

If we're doing well and the game is won, rest players then perhaps?

yeah definately jez - first we should win the game, then start bringing on some of the fringe players. stoke caught us out last season and the last thing that mon will want is to go throwing away silly points in a game like todays. keep a winning team for now, and once the game is in the bag bring on a couple of the youngsters - just like he should have done against bolton!