VTers' Blogs

ChrisVillan

I've decided to whack a thread on here to list VT posters' blogs. I'll edit this top post to keep an up to date list. If you have a blog, please PM me with the address (even if it's in your sig - I'm a lazy git) and I'll stick it in here. Please also tell me if it's Not Safe For Work.

The list:

VTerBlog TitleSafe for Work?

CV/306/trim/Xann/Sheriff/RICOVoodoo RadioYes

IainGIain's New EmpireYes

lee_avBlack Country VillanYes

Geoff LeopardGeoff LeopardYes

blandyLytham VillaYesDuffmanVoice Of The OuterYes

JoeyAlone In CologneYes

mjkaneMJKane's ThoughtsYes

Santa_RosaRich's Yahoo! ProfileYes

B-DubSoccerjerk.comYes

JoeyPlay It AroundYes

dont_do_it_dougMorissey's PyjamasYes

R.I.C.O.DJ MegatonYes

trekkaThe Trekka GalleryYes

SheriffVillaSheriff KimboYes

leviramseyLeviramsey's DiariesYes

IainGTeaching With InsomniaYes

SheriffVillaWhillocks WisdomYes

ChrisVillanB2TDYes

Good blog though Chris, agree with your sentiments about the BBC... I cant remember them either broadcasting or creating anything worthwhile to watch besides MoTD, and even now thats shit because we arent winning any games :(

Oh man, I might have said this already but I work a few doors away from Buskers !!! Could've gone for 1 to say hello :) Yeah the Morgan is a bit posh but the spices and nuts they put out on the tables are well tasty :) Glad you liked Dublin.

Oh man, I might have said this already but I work a few doors away from Buskers !!! Could've gone for 1 to say hello :) Yeah the Morgan is a bit posh but the spices and nuts they put out on the tables are well tasty :) Glad you liked Dublin.

You're joking, you should've said something before I went! I'm heading back in the summer and was planning on meeting for a drink anyway. Thought I'd let you know :D

We had to go to the Morgan coz we were wearing suits.

Yeah we'll arrange something although I'm best man at a wedding in N.America at the end of next April / start of May.

Also I'll be working in Blanchardstown by then too :( That's a crappy northside suburb about 6 miles outside the city :(

Yeah we'll arrange something although I'm best man at a wedding in N.America at the end of next April / start of May.

Also I'll be working in Blanchardstown by then too :( That's a crappy northside suburb about 6 miles outside the city :(

Brian I was out in B'Town the other week at one of the business parks where our company has a new office. Its one of those places that not one of the taxi drivers know where it is, even those we have on account. Bit bleak out there isnt it?