VTers' Blogs

ChrisVillan

I've made one

wahey! and it works - take that all those who think I'm a numpty and can't work a computer. Luddites.

There's no pictures or 'owt. just some old reports and articles from off here (wot I wrote), er, actually, so, there's not much to look at. Um, sorry.

I've made one

wahey! and it works - take that all those who think I'm a numpty and can't work a computer. Luddites.

There's no pictures or 'owt. just some old reports and articles from off here (wot I wrote), er, actually, so, there's not much to look at. Um, sorry.

Blimey now I have seen everything Pete next you will be getting texters thumb :-)

• 2 weeks later...
I've made one

bloody hell someone's been working hard at getting back his old reports

nice one Pete. "Turned out nice again"

and for anyone who hasn't look blandy's post from August 2002 might as well have been posted yesterday.........

...."Turned out nice again"

and for anyone who hasn't look blandy's post from August 2002 might as well have been posted yesterday.........

ta,

and that's perhaps because not much changes under Ellis.

• 2 weeks later...