World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Ah, oh well, nice for PvP i guess. But with the poor scaling, you wont really be scared of it, will you? At lvl 70 i will have like 8 k selfbuffed hp, if not more.

Im thinking it has its uses in PvE too. If there are a load of mobs stuck to a tank or snared in a Frost Nova i think a seed or two dropped in with dots could be interesting.

Prayer of Mending is truely a classy spell. Its 6k-7k healing for 273 mana, and according to rumours the threat is generated from whoever has he charge, ergo. priest wont get healing aggro off it. Still not sure if that is true, but i hope it is.

Even Nayson can agree that it worked well when i hammered 1423534656 elementals in Netherstorm :lol:

Well I've still got a million Nagrand quests to finish. It's by far my favourite area (both pre and post TBC) of the game so far. Nice to look at, and an interesting variety of q's.

That said, the one where you have to get the three things for the bloke in the abandones armory is a total bast. I got the perfect beak off the first Windroc I dropped, then I soloed a Mountain Groll for its eye no problem. Getting the aged Clefthoof blubber though is irritating to say the least. There only seem to be about 4 that spawn, and they are always surrounded by multiple mobs and/or otther players queuing for them. The 4 times I've actually got to kill one, the bloody blubber never drops.

And can anybody help me kill tusker tonight?

They have probably made it be a high aggro spell :lol:

Just did Old Hillsbrad.

You know when you get pulls of four mobs or more? My screen is like this:

1400!

2200!

1400!

1400!

2200!

1400!

Yep, its an AOE that hits hard. Its quite possible to get aggro when you do that over the space of five or six seconds :D

(i finished top of the damage meters btw)

And yeah, Riss, i want to finish every quest in Nagrand now. Its my next thing to do as it starts off the Thrall questline which looks good fun. So chalk me in for help.

The awesome questline with 2 great blue rewards that re-unites Thrall with his Granny and gives everyone in Garadar a buff?

BTW, did Tempest Keep today, its awesome flying there, WOW has suddenly become a "3D" game, if you don't know what I mean, heres a Screenie:

thiswow2007020505573902vm1.th.jpg

Serentiy is supposed to be back up and running again. Its a Beta version though, but im deffo gonna try it when i get home. Try it on your Priest Nays.

66 at last, thanks to Nays and his amazing flying mount. Got my earth elemental last night. Big, hard bastard on a 20 minute cooldown. Should be fun around lowbies though I think! Completed loads of Nagrand q's last night, but have still got loads to go.

Â