World of Warcraft

The_Rev

CoS is becoming trainable at 66 for Rogues at 66 so they can all spec into the huge burst damage builds and get a divine shield to bail them out of the shit when they **** up.

The 41 point Sub talent is now a "Rogue Blink" type thing.

And no additional threat is a good thing surely? Means you can do more damage in more situations as they now become spammable?

CoS is becoming trainable at 66 for Rogues at 66 so they can all spec into the huge burst damage builds and get a divine shield to bail them out of the shit when they **** up.

The 41 point Sub talent is now a "Rogue Blink" type thing.

And no additional threat is a good thing surely? Means you can do more damage in more situations as they now become spammable?

Well I wouldn't spam ES that often due to its mana requirements. It does some nice damage, but it's main benefit is to silence casters, and the generating agro bit was really useful. Rockbiter and ES made off tanking quite fun, now they've removed that possibility really.

-Priest and Druid tier 2 bonus changed to "Restores 20 mana per 5 second" from "allows 15% of your mana to continue while casting"

:(

-noggenfogger is now on a 2 minute cooldown.

:(:(

Not a single priest change. Makes me more sure of a suprise when TBC arrives.

I dont get how CoS is trainable helps us, sureley its just worse now? If they earlier had to have a spec for it, now its **** trainable? How is that better?

Because we go a few weeks with no level 66 rogues and no cloak of YOU DIE LOL!!!

Of course when they get it and they are combat spec or seal fate spec, we are utterly, utterly ****. It will me much worse than it is now :(

When we get COS, everyone else will have new sexy talents and a hell of a lot more stamina making our stunlocks pretty much extinct. It will be nowhere near as "YOU DIE LOL" as it is right now, and you get a month or 2 of killing rogues again. Stop whining!

Err no it wont. How the hell does stun lock have anything to do with stamina?

Priests dont get one single skill atm. and our only escape spell is on a 26 sec cd (with talents), and that spell is nerfed to shite with resists all over.

This is why we probably will get some new abilities, the masters of crowd control... seriously :crylaugh:

Err no it wont. How the hell does stun lock have anything to do with stamina?

What a silly question.

Our stuns have cooldowns, they have diminishing returns, we can't stunlock something with 100k hitpoints can we? Its widely accepted that a perfect stunlock that leaves no gaps can take maybe 5k health, if you're good. Come level 66, even Mages will have that. Against Locks we will use our stuns, then after a while we will have them all on CD and the Lock, still with 60% life will lol us and deathcoil. Thats why we have COS as trainable.

But Dan the damage you deal now will increase with levels aswell?

true, but don't forget while your mana pools and MP5 go up, our energy stays at 100, and energy regen stays the same. Our moves cost the same amount of energy and have the same cooldowns and stun for the same period of time. This is all fixed.

Mana and mp5 helps us **** all when we meet a rogue, and what does that have to do with stunlocking?

You damage is upped (as all other damage dealers), aswell as stamina. Stunlocking is still very viable and you will kill every caster you look at when this becomes trainable. The only loser with the current system, is the class without crowd control spells, and one of those having it shittiest atm is priests (and shamans?), though i think it will be fixed.

The most tragic thing is that my most essential spell isnt scaling along with the general dmg and stamina increase, and by that i mean PW:S, its becoming quite useless when TBC hits.

Mana and mp5 helps us **** all when we meet a rogue, and what does that have to do with stunlocking?

It doesn't, it was just a comparison

you damage is upped (as all other damage dealers), aswell as stamina. Stunlocking is still very viable and you will kill every caster you look at when this becomes trainable

Rogues that have played the expansion have confirmed that the damage increases classes get isn't proportional to the stamina increase we all get, mainly because of resilience. Fights in TBC have intentionally been made to last longer with people having more life and resilience to crits. The stunlock is a dying art, read up if you don't believe me, it relies on crits when you're performing moves that do damage and not actually stunning, and while your life goes higher, our stun cooldowns, stun energy costs and stun lengths all remain fixed. We will still be able to stunclock, but not from 100% to zero as at 70 you will have over 10k hitpoints and will resist alot of our crits.

This resilience bullshit will only benefit the classes that don't crit, the classes that have whole talent trees that don't crit, the Lock!

Â