World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Finally got back into MC today, but the lag spikes **** us and we only downed 3 bosses up to Rag, before wiping on him. Every so often the screen would freeze, and we'd see afterwards that half the raid was dead.

Beware Lagnaros, even more deadly then Ragnaros, and a hell of a lot more frustrating.

The problem is with the instance servers, and BWL is on hold until its sorted.

Sorry to break up the VT lads in The Dashers lads, but I honestly do think TOG will be better for me. The only raids I could really do in Dashers were ZG and AQ, and they just do ZG so quickly that's it's no fun, worrying about making mistakes etc. But at least we've got two guilds now with 3 of us in, so should make getting a group for just about anything pretty easy.

Sorry to break up the VT lads in The Dashers lads, but I honestly do think TOG will be better for me. The only raids I could really do in Dashers were ZG and AQ, and they just do ZG so quickly that's it's no fun, worrying about making mistakes etc. But at least we've got two guilds now with 3 of us in, so should make getting a group for just about anything pretty easy.

And on that note-did AQ20 for the 1st time last night.

Ouch.

How hard are they! :-)

right laugh though,as we wiped for the third time...

I've killed 4 bosses in AQ20 in the Dashers: Kurrinaxx which is a just a case of out and out zerging and avoiding the sand traps, the boss with the elementals which depends entirely on having good locks in the party, the boss with the waves of mobs where you have to keep the npc's alive, and Buru the Gorger which is fairly easy, you just have to have loads of dps for the last 20 seconds.

But looking forward to being in at the start with TOG in AQ, much more fun than farming them in my opinion.

AND I can keep a closer eye on Sam!

The Dashers are far from having AQ20 on farm status. Now Century, they could clear ZG in 2 hours, were the first Horde guild to clear AQ20 and pissed all over MC. Dashers (and the future MC Omega squad) are not quite at that level yet so you still raise a smile when you down a boss.

Hell we even wipe at Raggy!

Lies and deception!

They could never be arsed with 20, only 40, and only cleared it recently.

I was in there ages ago when Skaargfyll whispered me to say they'd just downed the last boss.

Just been on TOG webiste, they've not even had their first Onyxia try yet!

Suddenly I feel like a big fish in a small pond! :winkold:

Proof

The more I think about Century, the more I realise how cool the Dashers are. Vent yesterday during the raid was a right laugh. It is possible to play the game and have fun at the same time you know, you strict disciplined Russians! Take Mist, they're the best guild on the horde side gear wise, but seem to like to have a laugh as well.

Do it Nays, theres what, 3 Locks in the guild to take care of?

and having a kid didn't stop Risso, I think he didn't play the night of the birth? But apart from that its been business as usual. Admittedly he doesn't know what she looks like but thats not the point!

What you should really be asking, is how the nerve gas would be delivered to households in this way, you don't just have an open gas pipe in your house do you?

Ajaal is the Lock leader. He was actually one of the people who signed the Dashers charter, and has been in there since day one.

I can only assume Nix has been asked and has declined, and im next on the list. Call me Steve McClaren!

Â