World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Still an expensive cape though.

Smokeys Drape has 10FR and 9Stamina, and its a reward from a quest that is easily soloable. Spend 3 gold (or so) on a +7FR enchant, its a fine cape for MC/Onyxia. Certainly doesnt justify the expense of getting that Chromatic one.

It isnt even remoteley as good as the chromatic one. FR + SR + Critical strike. Say what you want, but it is worth it.

Level 7 now and rising, I reckon I'll bbe back where I was on the the alliance realm by tomorrow!

Oh and thanks to Rev's donation I got me some nice claret leather armour now :) just need some blue sleves and im happy :) Mind you its humiliating that he makes me dance for it!

I'm a leather worker, so I can make you some decent gear soon for when you hit the mid teens. Before then, it's not really worth spending too much money on armor.

bromsgrove_avfc wrote:

Level 7 now and rising, I reckon I'll bbe back where I was on the the alliance realm by tomorrow!

Oh and thanks to Rev's donation I got me some nice claret leather armour now just need some blue sleves and im happy Mind you its humiliating that he makes me dance for it!

I'm a leather worker, so I can make you some decent gear soon for when you hit the mid teens. Before then, it's not really worth spending too much money on armor.

Hey it worth it to make me look like a Villa gimp!

With Razorgore, after the initial attack, we'd all move to our corners, and my group would be responsible for killing the mages. Our group leader would target the Mages (often hard to spot) and would be assigned as an MT in CTRA so we could easily target, and kill his target. Quite often a line of dozens of elites would pass you, but they just ignore you, because of something to do with kiting, mind control and eggs :?

Then once all the eggs are sorted its ranged DPS only (crossbow for me) right up until the last 10% when we all charge in and wtfpwn him and I get my epic bracers, then normally the guild disbands and I go back to the bank roof.

/script TargetNearestEnemy(); if UnitExists('target') and not UnitIsDeadOrGhost('target') then mob = UnitName('target'); if (string.find(mob,'Mage')) then CastSpellByName('Polymorph(Rank 1)'); else ClearTarget(); end end

This is HELP for targeting Blackwing Mages in the chaotic Razorgore encounter.

Remove the "CastSpellByName('Polymorph(Rank 1)');" if u dont wanna autocast on them. or change spellname if u want to..

Hmm. What do you make of this?

No more arse licking. I've applied, they've seen it. Ball's in their court now.

and if that macro works then its great, I don't do confusing macros though.

Only people who has shitty gear is willing to gimp themselves at the cost of fr.

Like the fr cloak from ubrs. NAAAABS

Nonsense!

My cloak:

43 armor, +15 int, 4 mp5

My FR cloak:

43 armor, + 20 FR, +7 FR enchant

That horribly overpriced Chromatic thing:

48 Armor

+10 Stamina

+9 Fire Resistance

+9 Shadow Resistance

Equip: Improves your chance to get a critical strike with spells by 1%.

So for all that gold and effort, I get less +int for the day job than my usual cloak, and less FR for Ony and MC than my normal one.

Marvellous way to spend 300+ G!

I can see that yours is pretty good for you Tarj, but the Chromatic one for me just isn't worth the effort.

Only people who has shitty gear is willing to gimp themselves at the cost of fr.

Like the fr cloak from ubrs. NAAAABS

Nonsense!

My cloak:

43 armor, +15 int, 4 mp5

My FR cloak:

43 armor, + 20 FR, +7 FR enchant

That horribly overpriced Chromatic thing:

48 Armor

+10 Stamina

+9 Fire Resistance

+9 Shadow Resistance

Equip: Improves your chance to get a critical strike with spells by 1%.

So for all that gold and effort, I get less +int for the day job than my usual cloak, and less FR for Ony and MC than my normal one.

Marvellous way to spend 300+ G!

I can see that yours is pretty good for you Tarj, but the Chromatic one for me just isn't worth the effort.

No but i said casters. You are not a caster. You are a shammy. To me your just hybrid filth :twisted:

Bring it on, squishie boy! At least I don't have maggots crawling about in my rotting flesh!

Anyway, I'm sure any mage would say the same, if they had my cloak that is!

Shadowpriests essentially have as much damage reduction as Plate Wearers with inner fire and PW:S every 15 seconds!

You dont want to have to lend Tarj the gold for a respec so he can fight again, do you?

Sorry, had shit to do. Just been checking your raid system o.O Just when I think I'm at the right section it turns out I'm looking at Rushers raids! The signup system seems to be a load of locked threads containing links that date back months. I'll get back to you when I've got my head around it, sometime in 2008 maybe.

Raid schedule and TS/Vent info would be nice too.

Guilded together at last (for 2 weeks at least)

Ventrilo

Server: clanooo.servehalflife.com

Port: 3785

For some weird reason, the Dashers use Ventrilo 2.1.4 so you will probably have to uninstall your current version, and re install the ancient one.

Raids: Well, its on the right hand side of the website. Just click on one of the raids, and you should be able to figure it out.

youcantmountwhileshapeshifted0.jpg

You can mount while shape shifted!

Dan, there parts of the forum you can only see when you're given access, including the proper raid section. Ask Shack to give you full access, as they never seem to remember for new members.

The forums are pretty badly designed actually, way more areas than are actually necessary.

Yeah pretty confusing, and to compound it all they share it all with an ally guild as well.

Any chance of reposting the link that shows you your guild history?

Â