World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Ive tried, but cant get to drag any menus, and the shit wont save.

And each time i try to get it to the screen by saving etc. i get this;

vt9ik.th.jpg

Im not sure why this is happening.

3.15b works fine for me.

There might be traces of something that patch 1.10 is "illegal" or something in your C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\TRL\SavedVariables folder. Deleting that might help out. The game will just make a new (clean) one next time you login, so its perfectly safe to do. It just resets your settings to how they were when you first got the game. Maybe even take out the entire WTF folder.

Disabling all other mods while you set DAB up then bringing other mods back in after DAB has saved might work. If not, and you want to set it up, just ask on the dab forum just make sure you include all the information you can, including the names of any errors(allow a few hours for a reply if you do. the guy is American and on a different time to us. But he does seem like a really helpful bloke)

You dont need to be a high level to be great!

Last night fishing off Reventusk Village. I taught some l60 mage with all the purples that it doenst matter how fancy your outfit, if you want stonescale eels, theres no substitute for the sheer tedium of l300 fishing. I caught 20 to his 5, even if he did have a fancy rod.

Theres another 20-30g in the bank!

Ps if anyone is in Og before I get home, can you get me some crystal vials and post them to me? I'll send cash by return.

cheers.

Sever is down at the moment (5:55 pm it went down) because there was a problem with people not being able to get out of battlegrounds.

Had some great inside Gadgetzan PvP too. Pulled the infernal trick again, and must have annoyed the alliance a lot, because i got jumped by five of em, including a 60 Rogue and a 56 Hunter. Vanish and Feign Death abuse time. Dead Nayson.

Still, only attacked the Rogue after that, relentlessly too, as he (well, it was a female night elf, so i assume it was a he) was in combat quite a lot. So the best thing to do? play rogue to the rogue? Wait as ghost by the Rogue. Wait for the rogue to enter combat. Rez > Bandage > Mana Pot and kill the Rogue.

Did it about 5 times. Ended up with a "2 mins to respawn" message, and a 3g50 repair bill from all my death by bruisers, but found one cool thing. I can bubblehearth away from bouncers! 600 shield from the PvP trinket, then 2500 shield from Voidwalker sac buys enough time to hearthstone back to Orgrimmar!

Im a loladin!

How many Eels you want mate? I cant help but catch the bloody things.....

Ive sold 30 over the last 3-4 days earning about 35g. Ive 30 in the bank. I even gave 3 away to the guy who intro'ed me into clanwolfpack as he needed them for a quest.

If your going to use them rather than sell em on, I'll swap for some wildvine, ghost mushroom or have em cheap. Say 10 for 5 gold?

Juju you may as well make the most of the demand (not with me though ;)) since the patch all level 60s on the horde side need these things for their armour quests. I think I need 10, but I need the oil not the eel, do you need alchemy to turn 1 into t'other? If so I'll buy the vials of course :D

DAB fever!

wow20060404234136033ac.th.jpg

2 things here.

Check the name of the unguilded, no PvP rank Dr00d. He was just running around Premier League, looting blood of heroes, warstomping for a stun effect and running off in cat form. Wonder how much time he spends in Tyrs Hand?

and check the guild chat. they were talking about this

Yep. You can get a pearl necklace from a willy in World of Warcraft now.

Am I missing something? Tarj seems to have posted a screenie of Strat for no reason, and Nayson posts about a druid with no link/pic...

Came accross a kickass PvP Shaman outside Orgrimmar just.

Level 57 called Dkeeper, from Centrury Junior (is that an alts guild Dan?)

Spamming level 1 Earth Shock (25 mana for an interupt and 2 second silence? Shit thats evil!)

Always having a tremor totem down, meaning i have to keep moving out of its range, so i cant cast, giving level 1 Earth Shock time to cool down!

Dropping grounding totems every chance he got too. Completely **** my nukes and crowd control, for practially zero mana cost, enabling a lesser healing wave to always be in the locker, if needed, then just go for the windfury method of melee the cloth wearer.

Thank **** for DoTs and running!

Oh, and we have an updated lootlink

If anyone noticed that there seemed to be a hell of a long time of loading screens recently, apparenlty it was older versions of lootlink causing this.

The latest version doesnt, apparently.

Will check it when the servers go back up.

Â