World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I thought there was a sort of tacit ceasefire in Tyr's Hand (or China Town to give it the popular name!). There are always too many groups in there to be able to gank properly. It's good for all out battles though.

So you won a 3 on 1 battle in XR yesterday, and owned a tier 2 epicced up mage 6 times today? You're either lying, exaggerating or horribly overpowered.

Well, its all about the jump, isnt it?

The three on one, they didnt see me until they were stunned, feared and dotted with an infernal on their arses. Even when they had been attacked, im willing to bet that the big demon made from stone and fire was the thing that the looked at and targeted instead of the little zombie fella who was shooting out spells at them. The 60 Rogue didnt even get off his mount before he died (fearing/stunning mounted people really can be a fight winner. They cant hit back if they are mounted, and they cant unmount if they dont have control of their character.) and the two low levels didnt have enough health to survive initial Infernal AOE damage and the dots.

The one today? Well, he was a Mage. Warlocks own Mages big time. Its class imbalance almost to the point of unfairness (though i could say the same about being Warlocks owned so hard by Hunters) but im not going to let that stop me killing the mage. Especially as it was in an area where im not flagged until i attack him, and with that advantage alone i shouldnt be losing. Standing thirty yards from him, and i can cast one Shadowbolt, have it flying through the air and have another one nearly cast before my flag even turns on. Two bolts have hit him before he can even attempt to hit back, and as soon as he does start to cast something, i just silence his ass. If he silences me, i can remove it instantly. Three bolts have hit him and the DoTs are on him before ive taken a single point of damage. Thats his healthpool ****.

From there, camping? Im drinking while he is at the graveard as a ghost, and well, he can only res with half health and half mana. Remember, our Mana pool is our only weapon. Unlike a Rogues energy bar, Mana takes a long time to regenerate, especially in combat. Jumping on him as soon as he resses isnt exactly a challenge to drop him again.

Even when i followed him to Bloodhoof Village for the second bunch of kills a few minutes later i was unflagged, so i could just /dance at him while he blew his mana pool farming DK's before i killed him. Then back to the camping. And a full health/full mana level 60 is going to own a half health/half mana level 60 no matter what gear each side has.

The inevitable 5 man Stratholme Screenshot (thanks to critline and a rather large DoT tick.)

5manstratholme5to.th.jpg

Great fun lads. We should do this more often, we are actually a **** good team now.

Just a shame we dont have a regular tank.

Good run tonight, really good fun. Got my FR resist for shoulders too, plus nature res for AQ. We kicked ass in there, never had such a smooth run, even in a class run.

I still dont undertstand how i pulled aggro off the the tank from the Baron though.

Ok, i was AOEing the skellies, and i was keeping a couple of dots and the Curse of Doom (insane burst, albeit low DPS. Cast on Risso when the first boss mind controlled him (i can never resist. Especially as its being removed i 1.10) didnt kill. If i have resurrected Succubus, Doom can hit for 4k+ though) on the Baron at all times, but should i be top of the hate list from just that?.

Think we can do a wipe free, death free 5 man Baron run? I do. Especially if Dan equips his trinket. ;)

Works for me. Just posted on there in fact. Seems that mage i met at Bloodhoof Village yesterday managed to piss off the Barrens questing people.

Tried resetting cookies/clearing cache and stuff?

Anyway:

PvP soundtrack. If you could pick say, 10 minutes of PvP music, what would you have?

Well i accessed it using internet explorer, to find this post by Rissok:

Nice of all the officers to join other guilds, without a thought for what the dumped members are supposed to do. The druids will be OK I suppose, but the average Malice rogue is going to have a hard time finding a new guild.

Ahhhhhhh! nice one mate

Yeah, going out with Sam and Limpid sounds fun, now that they're more than capable of being useful.

If Si and Bicks hadn't done one prematurely, we'd have had a pretty hand little VT squad in a few weeks!

Well,one of us is.

And Limpid can come as well....

:-)

Hunter kites FTW!

drag6dl.th.jpg

Was that Phantim again? Or another one?

I think its great when a Hunter takes a big elite dragon to the XR. There is nothing that the lowbies can do about it, the guards are too puny to offer any resistance, and there arent the numbers of epixx sporting level 60s for a quick kill.

Shame there isnt an Alliance version of the XR, isnt it?

Really sorry for jumping ship in Silithus Nays, hate doing that, but got called over to ZG. HS'd back to Orgri, then got told that there wasn't a place after all. clearings in the woods.

Â