Youtube Vid to MP3

Dante_Lockhart

Is there a way to do this? There's a few people I enjoy listening to who have done 'remakes' of songs, not released or anything - just for fun. I wanna add them to my iphone playlists. Is there a way to rip the audio from youtube and turn it into an MP3 so I can upload to my iTunes?

41 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Is there a way to do this? There's a few people I enjoy listening to who have done 'remakes' of songs, not released or anything - just for fun. I wanna add them to my iphone playlists. Is there a way to rip the audio from youtube and turn it into an MP3 so I can upload to my iTunes?

should work

https://www.converto.io/en69

43 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

If you subscribe to YouTube, you can play videos in the background without converting.

23 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

If you google youtube ripper there’s loads of places to choose from. Just paste the url of the video and hit download. 

Make sure there are no copyright restrictions of course before you do it…

Edited by Genie

3 hours ago, Genie said:

If you google youtube ripper there’s loads of places to choose from. Just paste the url of the video and hit download. 

Make sure there are no copyright restrictions of course before you do it…

And that the software doesn't add you to a botnet or steal all your stuff.

• Like 1

Â