Lord of the Fallen 2023

Designer1

Just finished this with the umbral ending after beating Elianne the Starved.  The one piece of advice for anyone not playing a magic build is patience (as with all games in this genre).  Not a bad game at all, glad I played it and finished it.  Now back to Lies of P.

• Like 1

Sunk a few more hours into this and got through a few more bosses. I'm actually really enjoying it. The Umbral lamp is becoming a bit more intuitive now, as I've gotten a much better grasp on when to use it (still don't like hanging around in Umbral for too long though). Been using the Hallowed Praise sword (upgraded a few times) and it seems to really suit my play style.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JoshVilla said:

Sunk a few more hours into this and got through a few more bosses. I'm actually really enjoying it. The Umbral lamp is becoming a bit more intuitive now, as I've gotten a much better grasp on when to use it (still don't like hanging around in Umbral for too long though). Been using the Hallowed Praise sword (upgraded a few times) and it seems to really suit my play style.

Glad to hear you enjoying it.  There's nothing really to worry about in umbral tbh apart from the black reapers early on and the red ones but they only show up when the border around the umbral eye goes all the way round.

• Like 1

Lower Calrath and Calrath Slums are absolute dickville and I hate them. Similar complaints to what's previously been said on here, possibly about other areas, in that the enemy density is a bit daft and the checkpoints are waaaaaay too far apart (unless you buy loads of vestige seeds).

Â