LGBTQ+

Seat68

7 minutes ago, Chindie said:

It's not exactly wanting we don't already know, but I enjoy the dripping disdain in this video.

He wore the bloody laces. What more do you want. Now to watch the video.

31 minutes ago, Chindie said:

It's not exactly wanting we don't already know, but I enjoy the dripping disdain in this video.

He's a detestable, spineless, cowardly piece of shit. Own your decisions ffs. But the **** lies he tells us and himself, and the mental gymnastics he does to try and justify it all is just so nauseating. He ties his logic in knots and makes no sense. I have zero respect or time for him.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, BOF said:

He's a detestable, spineless, cowardly piece of shit. Own your decisions ffs. But the **** lies he tells us and himself, and the mental gymnastics he does to try and justify it all is just so nauseating. He ties his logic in knots and makes no sense. I have zero respect or time for him.

And that's why Southgate likes him. Two peas in a pod.

28 minutes ago, BOF said:

That's basically what the video goes into, in a slightly amusing way.

It also early on compares him to Ighalo, who, for everything you can say for his ditching big leagues in his prime to go chase money in China and then Saudi, completely owns that decision - 'I wanted the money'. Henderson meanwhile is apparently on a one man mission to 'spread the game he loves' (:huh:) and encourage the social development of Saudi (which he will do by doing nothing at all), and it has nothing to do with the absurd wages he's adding to his already enormous bank account at all, which apparently it can't possibly be about because the figures aren't anywhere near the obscene amounts the papers suggested. Apparently.

15 minutes ago, Chindie said:

That's basically what the video goes into, in a slightly amusing way.

It also early on compares him to Ighalo, who, for everything you can say for his ditching big leagues in his prime to go chase money in China and then Saudi, completely owns that decision - 'I wanted the money'. Henderson meanwhile is apparently on a one man mission to 'spread the game he loves' (:huh:) and encourage the social development of Saudi (which he will do by doing nothing at all), and it has nothing to do with the absurd wages he's adding to his already enormous bank account at all, which apparently it can't possibly be about because the figures aren't anywhere near the obscene amounts the papers suggested. Apparently.

Yeah I watched the video 😁

• Like 1

Â