Horse Racing - the good, the bad and the ugly

bielesibub

31 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

The renewal of the Charlie Hall is a bit bollocks - 4 horses!  🙄

There's a couple of decent looking races up at Ayr. Notably 2.15, 2.53, 3.28 if you have RTV mate?

About to have a scour of the fields now across the cards and see if it's worth getting involved.

Yeah I’ve sorted my ascot races out, and two at Ayr . Charlie hall is a poor turnout for such a big race .Think I’m going to have another look at the card though. 

5 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Yeah I’ve sorted my ascot races out, and two at Ayr . Charlie hall is a poor turnout for such a big race .Think I’m going to have another look at the card though. 

Why not. The other 4 ITV races at Wetherby (Excluding Chaz Hall) look like there could be oppurtunity in those somewhere.

35 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Charlie hall is a poor turnout for such a big race.

Yep. Not even worth studying.

I don't think much of Bravemans game and if there was a horse you would take it on with it would probably be Ahoy Senor. But it's a race I'll be avoiding.

11 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Yep. Not even worth studying.

I don't think much of Bravemans game and if there was a horse you would take it on with it would probably be Ahoy Senor. But it's a race I'll be avoiding.

I was a bit iffy about him but he ran a blinder in the gold cup 

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Yeah he did. Also, the Lucinda Russell factor as she's on fire at the moment too.

Im on about Bravemansgame. I think he showed his class in the gold cup . Ahoy Senor is a bit wild you just never know what you’re going to get but he’s as good as Bravemansgame when on song .

• Like 1

For the record - I've still not won with a Goliath bet, my horses today returned 4p, might splash out on some Penny Bubbly.

For tomorrow, I've gone for another Goliath £4.94:

12:45 Carlisle - Whistle Stop Tour
12:55 Cork - Showman
13:00 Lingfield - Times Edition
13:05 Huntingdon - Through The Ages
13:30 Cork -  Abis Champ
14:10 Lingfield -  Golden Arrow
14:30 Carlisle -  Thunder Rock
16:15 Carlisle -  Panhandle Slim

• Like 1

Todays losing bets 

Cork 12.55 Grange Walk 11/1 lost finished 4th 

Cork 3.15 Champagne Platinum 25/1

Carlisle 3.05 Cheddleton 5/1

Carlisle 3.40 Laskalin 11/2

Cork 3.15 Reverse Forecast Champagne/Flash  De Touzane/ Royal Thief/ History Of Fashion

Carlisle 3.40  Reverse Forecast Laskalin/Yes Indeed 

Â