League Two

robby b

I can't remember which of you lot follow Newport as a 2nd team. I think it might be bannedfromhandv. Anyway, at home to my 2nd team tonight, my winless and useless in 8 AFC Wimbledon, sigh. ☹️ 

Will they be dancing or crying on the common of Wimbledon tonight? I can't see them winning again this season, they keep opening the scoring and giving the lead away not long after, argh. 😬 Just like last season, which led to relegation.

On 31/12/2022 at 12:57, StewieGriffin said:

Got a huge soft spot for Carlisle, as my dad and his family are all from there.

Simpson has done a great job since he came back, a couple of smart moves in January might see them hang on to a play off place

Simmo having a great attempt at winning manager of the year for this division...

Right in the automatic mix now

• Like 1

I went to Edgeley Park in Stockport in Jan and had one of my best groundhopping experiences ever, so I’ve been following their results since then. Would be kind of cool if they went up, as when I watched them they were sort of adrift in midtable, but they won that day and have been in good form since. 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 15/03/2023 at 00:20, StewieGriffin said:

Simmo having a great attempt at winning manager of the year for this division...

Right in the automatic mix now

Oh congrats to Carlisle, just noticed they're not in League Two anymore! Hope my little wombles can join them soon, maybe next year, you never know (and then i'll head over to the League One thread instead).

I can't believe it, Wimbledon have just won a 2nd match in a row! 3-0 away this time. This is most un-Wimbledon-like.

And a handsome 3-0 away win for Newport today too.

Wrexham seem to be good in attack but a bit dodgy in defence. At home to Swindon today and it finished 5-5 !

36 minutes ago, robby b said:

I can't believe it, Wimbledon have just won a 2nd match in a row! 3-0 away this time. This is most un-Wimbledon-like.

And a handsome 3-0 away win for Newport today too.

Wrexham seem to be good in attack but a bit dodgy in defence. At home to Swindon today and it finished 5-5 !

Were 1-4 down at one point though

Â