Week 16 - Ho ho ho

Tegis

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Dont get me wrong it used to be me but I kind of grew out of villa ruining my weekend (cheers Steve)

Can you imagine this being your christmas day?! Ooooof

:D  Being crap I can handle, none of my teams are exactly glory hunting material. The destroyer of weekends ended with Mcleish

I think this is the biggest disparity in where I thought we would be (in the 10-7 range and a playoff push) and where we actually are in my supporting years. The Wilson dropoff has been perplexing

Just to add though, a thing I'm afraid of loosing is the enjoyment of watching all other NFL games. I used to watch a majority of the PL and other football but that went away with the money and unevenness of the league.

5 minutes ago, Tegis said:

:D  Being crap I can handle, none of my teams are exactly glory hunting material. The destroyer of weekends ended with Mcleish

I think this is the biggest disparity in where I thought we would be (in the 10-7 range and a playoff push) and where we actually are in my supporting years. The Wilson dropoff has been perplexing

I'm not pushing it because my bold pre season prediction also said the raiders would win the division but I did say Wilson would be shit...

I dont get him, both in terms of how some of the NFL media built him up pre season or how the other half of the NFL media have waited to dig the knife in until he's almost confirmed as failing

Edited by villa4europe

Just now, villa4europe said:

I'm not pushing it because my bold pre season prediction also said the raiders would win the division but I did say Wilson would be shit...

No worries, I thought you'd be dead wrong. :D But this amount of shit, as in not fit for purpose?

Just now, Tegis said:

No worries, I thought you'd be dead wrong. :D But this amount of shit, as in not fit for purpose?

To be fair I also didn't expect the defence to be this good

I thought the broncos would ride the rivers bus where theyd be cast in to the draft no man's land picking up the tricky 17th pick every year going nowhere but Wilson ain't even that, silver lining is you gave picks away

I'd take jeudy as WR3 if it came down to it

As a side to that cos I found the Jonathan Vilma "jesus christ" soundbite on the around the NFL podcast, does anyone listen to a good one?

I'm on a chargers one, around the NFL and every now and then good morning football, I've dabbled with pat macafee and gave up on the sky one

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

does anyone listen to a good one

I do Mcafee and the Broncos SBnation one. Don't think I have time for more. Is the around the NFL worth it?

9 minutes ago, Tegis said:

I do Mcafee and the Broncos SBnation one. Don't think I have time for more. Is the around the NFL worth it?

I like the mid week pre game build up and the Monday Post game one just so I can try and get a grasp on the league but I am guilty of only listening up until they cover the chargers on both

Mcaffee hasn't clicked for me yet if I'm honest

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Mcaffee hasn't clicked for me yet if I'm honest

I'm mostly on the short 10-15 minute clips for the comedy. I'll have a gander on the around the NFL and see if it sticks

• Like 1

Â