Any Live Coverage On Villa TV, YouTube Links?..

Kingman

I still feel cheesed off not only that there was no video or audio coverage on our own website but that there was absolutely no acknowledgement of this by the club.  Fans' legitimate expectations will surely have been that the club would provide coverage of a first team game taking place on our own ground!

31 minutes ago, Stephen_Evans said:

I still feel cheesed off not only that there was no video or audio coverage on our own website but that there was absolutely no acknowledgement of this by the club.  Fans' legitimate expectations will surely have been that the club would provide coverage of a first team game taking place on our own ground!

Yeah very Suprised at the lack of communication 

1 hour ago, Stephen_Evans said:

Yeah I agree.

Also the club missed a trick here too, not everyone was interested in the World Cup and hence many Villa fans would have been really excited to watch our team again after a short break.

Â