Blocking/muting users?

og1874

Question

9 answers to this question

9 hours ago, og1874 said:

Is this possible? Only here a couple of weeks and already sick of seeing the same people post the same bs in dozens of threads over and over again

There is. Just hover over the users (on a PC, there is something for mobile also) profile with the mouse and click ignore.

DkT4MuE.png

• Like 1

One thing to note is that when I blocked a user, the first time it brings you to a new page that asks what content you want to block - make sure to actually tick what you want to block on there or they'll be blocked,  but none of their content will (so they won't be blocked at all, basically)

5 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Thank you!   I'm off to have fun pressing that button on the usual suspects!

Not sure who the usual suspects are just yet, but from my short time here I've reached my limit with some in particular basically posting "Gerrard is rubbish sack him" in basically every single active thread on the site for the past few weeks. Fine with that opinion, but shoehorning it into every single discussion becomes tiresome very quickly

1 minute ago, og1874 said:

Not sure who the usual suspects are just yet, but from my short time here I've reached my limit with some in particular basically posting "Gerrard is rubbish sack him" in basically every single active thread on the site for the past few weeks. Fine with that opinion, but shoehorning it into every single discussion becomes tiresome very quickly

haha, i was heading straight to the Gerrard thread to block the same user!

Yes, it's become very annoying over the past few weeks to have that level of spamming everywhere with the same nonsense.

Edited by ender4
  • Haha 1