UEFA Nations League Draw

andykeenan

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

If everything was planned competently we could have a World Cup every quarter and a Euros every alternate quarter. 

I think we could probably combine both and play them simultaneously. Group A UEFA game against Poland on Monday, Group B World Cup game against Peru on Wednesday.

In Saudi.

In October.

At midnight.

Played over four twenty minute quarters with unlimited substitutions and an hour off at half time for the latest episode of Score to Survive, this week featuring Paul Pogba and his hilarious dog.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think we could probably combine both and play them simultaneously. Group A UEFA game against Poland on Monday, Group B World Cup game against Peru on Wednesday.

In Saudi.

In October.

At midnight.

Played over four twenty minute quarters with unlimited substitutions and an hour off at half time for the latest episode of Score to Survive, this week featuring Paul Pogba and his hilarious dog.

This is hardly competent. I expect more from someone of your calibre, you've barely thought this through.

I would prefer to have an advert break everytime play stops, fee kicks, corners, throw ins etc, this could prove highly lucrative. Also if clubs/countries could have an unlimited number of players in their squads, I see no reason why we cannot play multiple games daily in the domestic leagues.

Ps... this should be taken with a pinch of salt, I've just heard that PIF are planning to move Newcastle to London.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

Fee kicks.

You're an innovator, a game changer, a maverick genius; I expect you to shoot through the FIFA hierarchy like a meteor.

"Fee kicks" are a particularly good idea - I'd assume this means that two or three times a game, a team like Qatar can stop the match and pay a pre-arranged sum of money directly to FIFA in exchange for a penalty or free kick around the box?

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

You're an innovator, a game changer, a maverick genius; I expect you to shoot through the FIFA hierarchy like a meteor.

"Fee kicks" are a particularly good idea - I'd assume this means that two or three times a game, a team like Qatar can stop the match and pay a pre-arranged sum of money directly to FIFA in exchange for a penalty or free kick around the box?

Tbh I cannot take any credit for this, Sir Alex bought this in years ago, he sold his idea to 12 clubs a few years back 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Its why they gave Beckham all that money, he can stroll on and off as a kicker

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â