UEFA Nations League Draw

andykeenan

League A 

Group A1: France, Denmark, Croatia, Austria. 

Group A2: Spain, Portugal, Switzerland,Czech Republic. 

Group A3: Italy, Germany, England, Hungary.

Group A4: Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Wales.

League B 

Group B1: Ukraine, Scotland, Republic of Ireland, Armenia.

Group B2: Iceland, Russia, Israel, Albania.

Group B3: Bosnia-Herzegovina, Finland, Romania, Montenegro.

Group B4: Sweden, Norway, Serbia, Slovenia.

League C 

Group C1: Turkey, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Faroe Islands.

Group C2: Northern Ireland, Greece, Kosovo, Cyprus/Estonia.

Group C3: Slovakia, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan/Moldova.

Group C4: Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Georgia, Gibraltar.

League D 

Group D1:  Liechtenstein, Kazakhstan/Moldova, Andorra, Latvia.

Group D2:  Malta, Cyprus/Estonia, San Marino.

39 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

So is this for qualification to Germany 2024? I don't keep up with this anymore.

Qualify for a play off spot if you dont qualify from the qualification phase

Its quite simple 😂

• Like 1

10 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

We will be out of that group pretty swiftly I'd say anyway. Germany and Italy?

Germany do not give a flying **** about this, their record in it is really poor, should have been relegated in the first one when it was 3 teams per group, their record at the money is played 10 got 11 points and 2 wins 

Yeah it's UEFA took one look and England playing Germany at Wembley and saw how much money that game generated and thought how do they get themselves a slice of that 

Then sprinkle some glitter on it in the shape of it being so that the weaker countries get better and it got voted through 

15 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Germany do not give a flying **** about this, their record in it is really poor, should have been relegated in the first one when it was 3 teams per group, their record at the money is played 10 got 11 points and 2 wins 

2 words for you.

Hansi Flick.

I think Germany walk the group, Italy come 2nd, England get punished badly.

Maybe, maybe not 

Its mentality thing as much as anything else, they've treated them as friendlies still, played them around the country rather than just in Berlin, played fringe players, youngsters and uncapped players 

I would guess at the start that they would use it as prep for euro 2026 which is in Germany so expect to see the likes of wirtz, adeyemi and musiala getting more caps in this 

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Maybe, maybe not 

Its mentality thing as much as anything else, they've treated them as friendlies still, played them around the country rather than just in Berlin, played fringe players, youngsters and uncapped players 

I would guess at the start that they would use it as prep for euro 2026 which is in Germany so expect to see the likes of wirtz, adeyemi and musiala getting more caps in this 

Germany rarely play internationals in Berlin anyway 

15 hours ago, Zatman said:

Just to entertain us, from 2024 South American teams are joining the UEFA Nations League 😂😂

Great idea, perhaps we should invite countries from all over the world, every continent can participate with a few delegates. That would be an interesting tournament.

4 minutes ago, AXD said:

Great idea, perhaps we should invite countries from all over the world, every continent can participate with a few delegates. That would be an interesting tournament.

And lets have that tournament every other year.

Â