Ticket info

wedge

Aston Villa is pleased to announce ticket details for our trip to Stamford Bridge to face Chelsea in the Carabao Cup third round.

The club has an allocation of 3,000 tickets for the fixture on Wednesday, September 22 at 7.45pm.

Prices and on-sale dates can be found below...

Ticket Prices

ADULT £25
OVER-65 £12
UNDER-20 £12
  • Coach travel £22 - departs from Witton Lane at 2:45pm.
  • Ambulant Disabled and Personal Assistant tickets are priced as above with a personal assistant free of charge for registered supporters who receive Middle/Higher rate DLA or Standard or Enhanced PIP online at https://tickets.avfc.co.uk or by calling the Ticket Office on 0333 323 1874.

• 30 Wheelchair Bays and Personal Assistant tickets are priced as above for supporters who receive Middle/Higher rate DLA or Standard or Enhanced PIP online at https://tickets.avfc.co.uk or by calling the Ticket Office on 0333 323 1874.

On-Sale Dates

ONLINE FROM 5PM: PHONE FROM 10AM: ON SALE TO:
Tuesday 7 September Wednesday 8 September Season Ticket Holders who attended all Carabao Cup games from 2019/20 season
Thursday 9 September Friday 10 September Season Ticket Holders with 8+ away league games from 2019/20 season
Monday 13 September Tuesday 14 September

Season Ticket Holders with 4+ away league games from 2019/20 season

*Subject to availibility

Wednesday 15 September Thursday 16 September

Season Ticket Holders

*Subject to availibility

Friday 17 September Monday 20 September

Active Claret, Villans, Cub and Little Villans Members

*Subject to availibility

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Louis said:

For a Tuesday night at Stamford Bridge. It'll probably be cold and wet and maybe not a lot of us will go as it's a work night.

I think it's sold out, sold out to members 48 hours or so ago.

They should have given us the whole Shed End.

😃

9 minutes ago, wedge said:

I think it's sold out, sold out to members 48 hours or so ago.

They should have given us the whole Shed End.

😃

Exactly, the only chance pretty much to watch Villa away. Anyway, I'm not going to that.

9 minutes ago, aygee said:

I'm going purely because it'll probably be one of the only away games I'll get to do this season until I build my history back up.  Not one of the 'same ol' faces' and all that.

I'm the same as you on only chance of watching them away. Can't go watch them away in the league because of the criteria.

Â