Euro 2020 Panini stickers

tomav84

I see a few supermarkets are giving the albums away free...presumably due to the amount they'll make from people buying the stickers. I know it's all a rip off but anyone know just how much of a rip off it is before i grab one of these albums? is there any chance of completing without having to take out a bank loan or something??

I dont know how much it is these days though I think one box and a half should be enough to complete it

On another note I see people complain about EA Sports FIFA cards and it being a type of gambling but football stickers were never ever mentioned as a similar type of gambling

54 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Buy a box off amazon just for the buzz

You'll be lucky to get 50% of it done, I don't see how it's possible to complete it without sending off for the last 20 or so 

Massive money pit 

Sending off for the missing stickers is such a money grabbing exercise from the company. Let's be honest, collecting the stickers outside of a school environment isn't worth it. Break times were all about doing swaps back in the day. Not really a place you can do it as an adult outside of online trading or organised meetups.

2 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Sending off for the missing stickers is such a money grabbing exercise from the company. Let's be honest, collecting the stickers outside of a school environment isn't worth it. Break times were all about doing swaps back in the day. Not really a place you can do it as an adult outside of online trading or organised meetups.

yeah i'm thinking me and 4/5 mates just swapping between ourselves isn't going to get us far!

• Haha 1

Â