Baseball

ianrobo1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

706px-Phillies_Phanatic.jpg

BAHAHAHA what a weird mascot lol.

The name comes from a mid-70s marketing campaign, "Be a Phillie Phanatic". The original man inside the suit was the son of a legendary gridiron coach at the nearby University of Delaware who once said, "I used to be known as the coach of the Fighting Blue Hens, but now I'll forever be known as the father of a green transvestite."

Good move by the Yankees going back to Sabathia. This is the most important game for the Phillies, in my opinion, they simply can't afford to lose it otherwise they'll need to win 3 straight, twice in New York.

Hope you win it. Even though Philadelphia sports is pathetic in general, 1 championship this decade is too many. Let's not make it 2 eh.

Come on you Phillies!

Utley almost clears the fence... and just falls short. Would have tied it up. Bah!

... and now Howard strikes out for the tenth time in the World Series (yes, it's only the start of game 4!?!)

Come on Jason Werth! Clear the fence, son!

Howard really is struggling. He'll absolutely crush the record for most strike outs in a WS at this rate.

A bit annoyed the Phillies got one back so fast, but I'll happily take a lead after one inning.

Â