The virus that changed our lives forever?

tinker

After this virus will things ever go back to normal? I cant see it . Globalization has been a wonder to behold but the free movement of people has left us all open to this deadly virus , can it continue without checks or restrictions? I can certainly see Trumps USA becoming more restrictive. Should we, as an island we are unique in our ability to control such outbreaks 

The more i sit and think about our situation the more the realisation of a complete change in the way we live life's is coming. 

25 minutes ago, tinker said:

After this virus will things ever go back to normal? I cant see it . Globalization has been a wonder to behold but the free movement of people has left us all open to this deadly virus , can it continue without checks or restrictions? I can certainly see Trumps USA becoming more restrictive. Should we, as an island we are unique in our ability to control such outbreaks 

The more i sit and think about our situation the more the realisation of a complete change in the way we live life's is coming. 

It would be fine if we could stop people who are sick from travelling.  

The science is already here, but capitalism ensures the costs to buy/create such technologies to sell are restricted. 

The Chinese were putting helmet scanners on police which show people with temperatures, anyone with a temperature was detained and isolated.  

It's why wars are great for innovation and most of our amazing medications/inventions come from war.  Until we have necessity to evolve, we rarely do, hence the iphone being a thing.