Birmingham Mail

Tomsub

I'm absolutely sick to death of the quality of this paper - this is the second city in the UK and the paper seems to be staffed by children.

It daily focus is to sell Jack, entice you with click-bait on any subject and to cause conflict and dissatisfaction at VP.

No wonder they've no insight into what is going on at VP - quite seriously, who would confide in these amateurs.

I look forward to the next Villa Nazi Salute rehash and the Ranger Friendly review - and they call it journalism, jeese!!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tomsub said:

I'm absolutely sick to death of the quality of this paper - this is the second city in the UK and the paper seems to be staffed by children.

It daily focus is to sell Jack, entice you with click-bait on any subject and to cause conflict and dissatisfaction at VP.

No wonder they've no insight into what is going on at VP - quite seriously, who would confide in these amateurs.

I look forward to the next Villa Nazi Salute rehash and the Ranger Friendly review - and they call it journalism, jeese!!!

Sad, because they were actually decent a few years ago, but they have gone to absolute toilet.

• Like 1