Night / Motion Sensor Cameras

chrisp65

I’m thinking of starting up the local dogging group again and wondered if anyone knew of or could recommend a cheapo but functional camera.

Also, we’ve got a couple of foxes that are visiting the garden every now and again, so them together with the hedgehogs and some properly devious magpies n stuff I’d be interested to see what they’re up to when we’re not around.

Didn’t really want to spend hundreds on something I’m basically leaving out the garden in the centre of town! But good enough to know if its caught a Sasquatch or a cat.

1 hour ago, NurembergVillan said:

We have a Nest cam which gives incredible night imagery.  Needs to be plugged into the mains, though.

That would mean taking a pickup/van and generator to the dogging meets and they’re a bit far off the ground to get a good view.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

We have a Nest cam which gives incredible night imagery.  Needs to be plugged into the mains, though.

8 hours ago, Sam-AVFC said:

That would mean taking a pickup/van and generator to the dogging meets and they’re a bit far off the ground to get a good view.

Luckily much of the dogging will be within cable range of the garage down the back end of the garden.

Which has also made me realise I probably don’t need any sort ‘night vision’ type ability because it’s where the security lights are, I wouldn’t know we had foxes n ting if they weren’t triggering the lights!

• Haha 1

There’s a very light wooded area / tree line at the front of our house and we get foxes from time to time. Not sure if they are fighting or mating but the can be bloody noisy doing it (I don’t mind though as it’s nature and that).

Â