Tickets

Ingram85

4 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Fancy going to this but not sure how it works with general sale tickets? Is it ST holders only or will I be able to order some tickets online closer to the game?

It works itself down to general sale. Look at the Yeovil ticket thread, and that will give you an idea of when you will be eligible. Yeovil made general sale, but with the much shorter distance to Burton, and it not being on tv, it might not make it to general sale for this game.  Our allocation will only be 2k max too. Only half hour away from me, but I'm still on the naughty step, so can't make it. We had hundreds in the home end last season for our midweek trip there. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Thanks 1

Cheers @Rugeley Villa. I’ve got my Brentford tickets sorted today so I won’t be too upset if I can’t get tickets for Burton but I’ve never been to an away game before so was looking forward to it. Fingers crossed it makes it to general. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ingram85 said:

Cheers @Rugeley Villa. I’ve got my Brentford tickets sorted today so I won’t be too upset if I can’t get tickets for Burton but I’ve never been to an away game before so was looking forward to it. Fingers crossed it makes it to general. 

If we keep winning(God forbid) then I don't think it will. Plenty of away league games make it to general sale anyway. 

47 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Fancy going to this but not sure how it works with general sale tickets? Is it ST holders only or will I be able to order some tickets online closer to the game?

This won't make General sale allocstion will only be 1600 and high away aftendence from last season will get a ticket 

Carabao Cup
Tuesday 28th August 2018
Kick-off: 7.45pm
Pirelli Stadium
Allocation: 1,681
Prices: £18-£22 (adults), £16-£20 (O65s), £13-£20 (Young Person – 17-22), £5-£12 (U17s)

Monday 20th August, 5pm ONLINE/Tuesday 21st August phone or in person: On sale to 2018/19 Season Ticket Holders with 15+ away league games
Tuesday 21st August, 5pm ONLINE/Wednesday 22nd August phone or in person: On sale to 2018/19 Season Ticket Holders with 12+ away league games
Wednesday 22nd August, 5pm ONLINE/Thursday 23rd August phone or in person: On sale to 2018/19 Season Ticket Holders with 6+ away league games
Thursday 23rd August, 5pm ONLINE/Friday 24th August phone or in person: On sale to 2018/19 Season Ticket Holders with 4+ away league games

Ticket limitations: One ticket per Fan ID will be issued

Â