CockneyVilla

Will Bellamy Sign?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Will Bellamy Sign?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

This poll is closed to new votes

After the news that came out today (see latest Bellamy thread) do you think Bellamy will sign? Was this just a ploy to sell season tickets? Is Bellamy's agent just trying to make Everton increase their offer? What do you think?

As i said in the Bellamy thread, he is clearly waiting to see if Newcastle will have him back.

That crap manager there said he will never player for him again so thats that in my eye's so YES!

Can't see it because when the transfers start really rolling, he'll have better options, and I'm not sure he's really what O'Leary wants.

Mind you if he costs next to nowt and O'leary still has the money left to spend on someone decent, I could be wrong.

The recent statement by the agent of the lad has given me a small piece of enthusiasm.... however.. mine's a maybe.

If someone else comes in for him we are done for. However, there's been no real talk of Everton or Celtic yet.

When his agent says "it could change, he has not turned Aston Villa down" then I'm keeping fingers crossed.

My cousin is on the books at Glasgow Rangers and this morning in Murray Park (Rangers' training ground) recovering from an injury he was intoduced to a gentleman ( remaining nameless) who is the agent for Craig Bellamy. SHOCKER if it comes off, Bellamy to Rangers.

I had to go for yes. From what I have heard Everton are our only rivals for his signature and can't afford to pay him £45,000 per week and apparently (according to various newspapers and internet sites) we can.

However, if he really wants to annoy Newcastle then we will stay there on £50,000 per week even if he plays for the reserves!