Week 6 . AD AP IN AZ

Brumerican

4 minutes ago, BerniesElbow said:

Front Office (mainly Sashi Brown),

Feels like they are assembling good players, just not working yet. But you neeeeeeeeeed a QB. Darnold/Rosen, trade the house on draftday unless you have the no 1-2 pick

Just now, Tegis said:

Feels like they are assembling good players, just not working yet. But you neeeeeeeeeed a QB. Darnold/Rosen, trade the house on draftday unless you have the no 1-2 pick

From the games I've seen so far there are 4 better QB's this season than those 2. Darnold hasn't been that great so far.

2 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

From the games I've seen so far there are 4 better QB's this season than those 2. Darnold hasn't been that great so far.

Ah, I'm going by last years chatter. Does that mean that there is a even bigger smörgåsbord of available QBs?

And are there pro-pass ready QBs? Not the Chip Kelly kind

Edited by Tegis

Just now, Tegis said:

Ah, I'm going by last years chatter. Does that mean that there is a even bigger smörgåsbord of available QBs?

Rudolph , Mayfield , Barrett and Jackson all look really good. I hope the Jags get one of those . 

I think you'll see 10 QB's go in the first 2 rounds next year.

Just now, Brumerican said:

They have turned over ASJ td.  Terrible decision.:D

How in all it's holy do overturn that based on that replay. How big was that brown envelope Mr Kraft?

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Tegis said:

They passed on Wentz last year and Deshaun Watson this year.

Passed.

All they had to do was walk the card up to the podium, and they get them.

Nope. This is a dumpster fire. They ALL need to go. Hue Jacksons record is now 1-21 as coach of the Browns.

• Like 2

Â