Ticket office

mattyvilla

The new ticketing system has been a bit of a shambles , should have been live yesterday morning , still not fully functioning. No sign of the Shrewsbury or Walsall tickets on there , i do wonder sometimes if we are moving forward at all?

39 minutes ago, mattyvilla said:

The new ticketing system has been a bit of a shambles , should have been live yesterday morning , still not fully functioning. No sign of the Shrewsbury or Walsall tickets on there , i do wonder sometimes if we are moving forward at all?

You may have already known they were on sale a couple of weeks ago ? But in case you didn't you do now :)

4 minutes ago, terrytini said:

You may have already known they were on sale a couple of weeks ago ? But in case you didn't you do now :)

I did know but a poor show with lots of people unable to get tickets now

I'm going to reset everyone's VillaTalk login credentials to something easy to find out about anyone who you've ever told your username to. Also I'm thinking about introducing a queuing system to get on to VillaTalk, just to make it hard to change those unsafe credentials..

Jokers. Seriously, everyone with a client ref, log on to tickets.avfc.co.uk and change your details asap.

I've now got a three character username. **** stupid.

• Like 1

Â