Ticket information

wedge

On sale tomorrow for ST holders and Villa Cash members...

Sky Bet Championship
Sunday April 23
Kick-off: 12noon
Villa Park
Category A match
Prices: £25 to £37 (adults), £25 to £37 (concessions), £17 to £37 (U18s), £15 to £37 (U8s), £32 to £38 (adult and junior (U18) combo ticket)
Wheelchair Tickets:  Available by calling the Consumer Sales Department on 0333 323 1874
Tuesday March 21 at 5pm online/Wednesday March 22 in person/on phone: On sale to 2016/17 season ticket holders and Villa Cash members
Monday March 27 at 5pm online/Tuesday March 28 in person/on phone: On sale to supporters with an Aston Villa booking history
Please note: Supporters will be able to purchase a maximum of four tickets per eligible client reference number
To buy tickets, dependent on sales windows, head to our Villa Park ticket office, contact 0333 323 1874 or visit our ONLINE BOX OFFICE.
Post: Only tickets purchased before 3.30pm on Thursday April 20 will be posted to supporters. All tickets purchased after this deadline will be available for collection only - or you can Print at Home if you book online and have access to a printer.
Collections: Supporters are advised to collect their tickets as early as possible to avoid the disappointment of missing kick-off.  Tickets can be collected from the Villa Village Ticket Office up to 12.30pm on matchday after which point, tickets can only be collected from the Trinity Road Ticket Office which will be open from 1pm.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2017/03/20/blues-tickets-on-sale-from-tuesday 

Do you reckon we'll sell out?

On 23/03/2017 at 18:48, Paul33 said:

So does that mean 27th March is phone only ? Why not online ?

That's not how I read it, you'll be able to buy online. Rongtian Ho said on Twitter he expects us to open the Upper Trinity should the high demand for tickets continue. 

There is no way this game will sell out. (Surely?!)

When was the last time we sold out a home game?

I've tried getting on the website to get tickets for this Saturday and the Small Heath game but the website's broken.

I was right near the end of the queue and the website and now the website has come up with an error message. :crylaugh:

**** this shit. The Villa website is awful, shity way to do things if there isn't many tickets left.

This is just ridiculous, we sell on average around 30k tickets each home game yet within 5 minutes of tickets going on sale to those with booking history there are literally none left. Absolute **** joke.

• Like 1

Just now, Avfc96 said:

This is just ridiculous, we sell on average around 30k tickets each home game yet within 5 minutes of tickets going on sale to those with booking history there are literally none left. Absolute **** joke.

I've been to almost every home game that hasn't been on TV. I may have cocked this up myself if this has been available to me for a while, but surely they should have staggered the tickets more than this.

2 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

I've had that 3 times. :(

It's ridiculous, I've been to 11 home games so far this season yet I still can't even get into the website. Where were all these people in the middle of January when we were in a horrible run of form with barely 30k turning up.

More or less straight on this morning having given up last night. Holte is sold out, then there's mostly single seats dotted around, other than the corners and a few blocks in the Doug.

Any suggestion yet that the upper trinity will open?

Edit -

Partly answering my own question;

On that basis it's surely going to be opened. The upper trinity is the only part of the ground I've never sat in, so I'd get a ticket there for sure.

Edited by hogso

11 hours ago, hogso said:

More or less straight on this morning having given up last night. Holte is sold out, then there's mostly single seats dotted around, other than the corners and a few blocks in the Doug.

Any suggestion yet that the upper trinity will open?

Edit -

Partly answering my own question;

On that basis it's surely going to be opened. The upper trinity is the only part of the ground I've never sat in, so I'd get a ticket there for sure.

Confirmed. There won't be general sale - only available to supporters with an AVFC booking history.

Â