Europa League Semi Final Draw 2015/6

andykeenan

Thats interesting. Villareal have been pretty good away from home in the europa league. I think all their knockout ties they have come through that way so I dont think they will mind. Good tie for Sevilla who could make it 3 in a row and they have been crap in the league as well.

8 hours ago, PaulC said:

yes they are my fav la liga club

I've mentioned him before but Bakambu looks a player, interested to see how he gets on v Liverpool. Wouldn't shock me if he's playing for a premier league club next season, he has the characteristics that would suit this league.

yes I thought they were struggling to get goals in the league but he has got 22 in all competitions and Villareal look as though they will qualify automatically for the champions league through their league position so they have improved from last season despite the sale of players like Gabriel and Vietto. I do like Dennis Suarez

I think many La Liga clubs are very jealous of the Premier League and the fact its watched by far more people globally and has a lot more tv money coming in. La Liga is No.1 now but in a few years time it wont be.