Week 11 - Lets dance

Tegis

How come there is so much hype about Cam this season, aside from him being the QB of a team who isn't losing? I don't really watch their games so can't speak from that sense. But his completion %, yards per game and interceptions for this season are all projecting to be among the worst in his career.

Obviously TDs is much improved with him, especially after today.

Edited by kurtsimonw

How come there is so much hype about Cam this season, aside from him being the QB of a team who isn't losing? I don't really watch their games so can't speak from that sense. But his completion %, yards per game and interceptions for this season are all projecting to be among the worst in his career.

Part of it is the media, after years saying Cam was too immature to be good, deciding he's pretty good.

• Like 1

What Levi said. But he's definitely improved, and I think a lot it comes from a decent o-line and he's allowed to throw from within the pocket (which is what everyone wants to see from a to QB, obv) He's doing a lot, lot more pre-snap too. Look at the weapons he has around him. Olsen aside, he really doesn't have much to throw at. That said, I feel as if Ginn, Cotchery and Brown aren't a bad a Corp as people make out but yeah. Funchess emerging too the last few weeks.

Edit: bit of a jumbled post but yeah. Mike Shula not running it when we're 2nd & 283395 has helped too

• Like 1

Â