Downtime on Friday

limpid

Question

The site will be down for an hour or so tomorrow afternoon to be upgraded to the latest version of the forum software.

Hopefully you'll all like the new editor. Or at least dislike it less :)

Edited by limpid
  • Like 1

8 answers to this question

It looks different.

I am having a slight issue. Trying to read the new content, clicked it and changed the options to all content since last visit. It loads a page with "load more content" at the bottom, pressed it and it brought up topics from before my last visit. OK that's all the new content since this morning then, except no, went into off topic and there were 4-5 topics with unread posts from today. Similar result in the Tech, Games, Other football and main board. 

Any ideas?

2 minutes ago, V01 said:

It looks different.

I am having a slight issue. Trying to read the new content, clicked it and changed the options to all content since last visit. It loads a page with "load more content" at the bottom, pressed it and it brought up topics from before my last visit. OK that's all the new content since this morning then, except no, went into off topic and there were 4-5 topics with unread posts from today. Similar result in the Tech, Games, Other football and main board. 

Any ideas?

I'm just testing the quote box

edit: Looks better

Edited by Tegis
10 minutes ago, Tegis said:

I'm just testing the quote box

edit: Looks better

Just testing how it handles multi quotes.

No multi quotes, colour me impressed.

Edited by V01
joy
1 minute ago, V01 said:

Just testing how it handles multi quotes.

2 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

It seems so much quicker and more stable on my iPad.  Much improved, thanks everyone.

And notifications went *ploink* I like

Â