Playoffs: Wildcard weekend

Tegis

Going to Lambeau as it stands. I reckon we can outscore the Seahawks, but not GB.

What sort of logic is that  :detect:

Suh is a word removed. But he's an incredible word removed.

Edited by StefanAVFC

Going to Lambeau as it stands. I reckon we can outscore the Seahawks, but not GB.

What sort of logic is that :detect:

I know, I know. I'd just rather play against a solid defense with a worse offense. You're always one or two scores away then instead of getting blown out.

Look at our results vs Seahawks over the last two years and Green Bay this year. We kept up with you and fell just short both times. Green Bay started fast and we couldn't keep up.

Was clear PI for because he didn't get his head around.

What sort of logic is that :detect:

I know, I know. I'd just rather play against a solid defense with a worse offense. You're always one or two scores away then instead of getting blown out.
Look at our results vs Seahawks over the last two years and Green Bay this year. We kept up with you and fell just short both times. Green Bay started fast and we couldn't keep up.

Ah okay. Confused me a bit but that makes sense  :thumb:

• Like 1

Such bullshit this jammy Dallas team.  **** hold all day on offense and defense and officials pick up flags for the most flagrant fouls you will ever see.  Utter BS!

**** off!  **** off, flag for that, garbage.

Edited by kkr

Â