Away game ticket availability

myko

Was wondering whether whether away game tickets tend to go on to general sale or not, notably the Leicester game next month? I go to about ten home games a year on my account, however I presume that won't be enough to qualify as "booking history".

I live in Leicester so need to be going to this one, however didn't know whether to hold out for tickets to go on general sale or just get a seat in the home end - which I will have to do soon as they sell out every home game (imagine that  -_- ). 

Contact your nearest official/unofficial lions club- a good place to get away tickets.

This. Lions Clubs usually get a window to buy tickets for most away games. Will cost you about a tenner to join for the season.

my lions club is free to join, they've recently started adding a £1 booking fee to all match tickets which is fair enough seeing as a bloke is taking the time to book me a ticket

we got 23 leicester tickets monday and another batch will be booked during the 2nd window tomorrow, not all do but they'll organise transport too, throw money at the chairman and turn up on the day without a care in the world its a brilliant service

not 100% sure on this but i also think lions clubs get a number of tickets made available to them for each away game (and home game) regardless of ticket history (this figure was reduced last year and the club is trying to scrap it which is partly why it kicked off over the new rules) im sure we get 6 per game

Â