What formation suits our team and players best?

villalad21

Aston-Villa-formation-tactics.png

Ohhh, this one has arrows. It has my vote.

Seriously though,  can other people please stop including Senderos on their potential formations and line ups. I don't even want to think of him anywhere near the team. Not even in a flat back 10.

Why are people still keeping Weimann in the team? He were shocking last year

He was a poor winger for sure but he had a very decent season playing as a forward down the middle.

Erm...double post for some reason.

Well thats a different story, but i see people putting him on the winger in their formations, which i dont agree with

Aston-Villa-formation-tactics.png

Ohhh, this one has arrows. It has my vote.

Seriously though,  can other people please stop including Senderos on their potential formations and line ups. I don't even want to think of him anywhere near the team. Not even in a flat back 10.

I agree. Never really rated him. He just seems too clumsy and awful with the ball for my taste. He's like a weak version of Collins

Clark/Baker in for Senderos would balance the three centre backs nicely, neither of them just aren't up to snuff but I think clark could do a job as a DM. No frills, just give the ball simply once won but Herd is also a good shout. Good energy & a busy player if his head is screwed on

Edited by mightysasquatch

Â