Flight Combinations

Wainy316

anywhere specific ?

obviously One world and Star alliance will do it but if you are specific within a region you might find an airline will do the flights via their website with code share

i.e Air Malta don't fly Sarajevo to Malta  directly but do fly it via Austria so you can still book that as part of a multi flight on the Air Malta website

Kayak is my go-to flight aggregator site. 

Expedia do a multi flight option as well.

Some of the sites won't include the budget options though and there are a lot in Asia. Plus there are other options like ferries etc. I think you could do a train from Seoul to Busan, ferry to Osaka then train to Tokyo and then fly from Tokyo to Philippines. 

Kayak is my go-to flight aggregator site. 

Expedia do a multi flight option as well.

Some of the sites won't include the budget options though and there are a lot in Asia. Plus there are other options like ferries etc. I think you could do a train from Seoul to Busan, ferry to Osaka then train to Tokyo and then fly from Tokyo to Philippines. 

Cheers I'll check those sites.

I remember ferries from Korea to Japan weren't as easy as they seemed.  I think Busan to Osaka takes about 15 hours.  The only place feasible by ferry is Fukouka but that leaves you on the wrong end of the country.

The last 4 long haul trips I have done, after all the searching, its always been cheapest via Kayak. They search the bulk of the major airlines and all the reputable agents who can often get flights with the airline cheaper than you can going direct.

Coincidentally the last 3 have been booked through Ebookers, via Kayak

Â