Thailand

Stevo985

On 17/01/2023 at 19:29, Demitri_C said:

The only place i thought the street food was garbage was Bangkok 

Bangkok has the best street food of any city in the world. Its famous for it. 

Having lived there several times, I can attest to that, but, you need to be sure you know where you are getting it from.

If you go to the wrong area then of course you can have a bad experience. But by and large, the best food in one of the world's most famous foodie nations can be found on the streets of its capital.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

Bangkok has the best street food of any city in the world. Its famous for it. 

Having lived there several times, I can attest to that, but, you need to be sure you know where you are getting it from.

If you go to the wrong area then of course you can have a bad experience. But by and large, the best food in one of the world's most famous foodie nations can be found on the streets of its capital.

The street food in koh chan, phi phi and in some places in phuket wereuch better. All down to personal preference i guess

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

The street food in koh chan, phi phi and in some places in phuket wereuch better. All down to personal preference i guess

I've spent about 4 years in Thailand in total and probably about 2 of those years between the places you mentioned. (The rest being in BKK and Samui/Phangan/Tao)

I always miss the food in Bangkok whenever I go south because I know the standard of food will drop, the prices will rise and the authenticity of most of it just disappears.

8 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

I've spent about 4 years in Thailand in total and probably about 2 of those years between the places you mentioned. (The rest being in BKK and Samui/Phangan/Tao)

I always miss the food in Bangkok whenever I go south because I know the standard of food will drop, the prices will rise and the authenticity of most of it just disappears.

Koh chan i loved it. Although quiet and long to get to, was my favourite part of Thailand its paradise and food was incredible 

Â