VillaTalk FM2014 Network Game Thread

samjp26

Rovers13, you've got West Brom, nobody likes you

:angry:  :bang:  :puke:

This is just because I said I wasn't very good in the other thread, right? You're counting on me to relegate the baggies? 

Nah, in all seriousness it's probably good I ended up with them. Don't get me wrong, I don't like them at all and I didn't even like them before I started to follow Villa, but since the side I hate the most by far is Burnley, I probably have the least disdain for West Brom out of anyone here. Basically, if someone had to end up with them, I think it's best that it was me. 

Plus I honestly may unintentionally relegate them, I truly do suck haha. 

By the way, my Steam ID is chewycheese13

• Like 1

Also, how do network games work? I've never played one, so I'm unsure on how the season moves forward and stuff like that. Does everyone play and then the host moves it forward? If my team is playing another user controlled team, do both of us have to be on steam at the same time? (I'm thinking the last one could be a small problem considering I live in the U.S and may not be on Steam at similar times usually)

Basically its the same as usual, but we're all in the game at the same time - we plan to play between say 6 and 10pm - not sure how that works out your side?

Well that's between 1 and 5, I might make it if it's towards the end of that time range but otherwise it'd be tough. However, if I'm not on, would the assistant just take charge for that match?

Edit: Also, I couldn't find the game when I went to join online game but I sent you a friend request on Steam, so if you accept maybe it'll show up?

Edited by Rovers13

Basically its the same as usual, but we're all in the game at the same time - we plan to play between say 6 and 10pm - not sure how that works out your side?

Well that's between 1 and 5, I might make it if it's towards the end of that time range but otherwise it'd be tough. However, if I'm not on, would the assistant just take charge for that match?

Edit: Also, I couldn't find the game when I went to join online game but I sent you a friend request on Steam, so if you accept maybe it'll show up?

Won't show up till we're all online, tomorrow I guess we'll be able to confirm the time better

Of course mate, Steam ID?

Think we'll try get some game time in tomorrow at about 6 so just join in then I guess. Team randomiser says you'll be the manager of Aston Villa, good luck! 

Wuhu just finished my first season with them so that's going to be awesome! 6 sounds perfect.

Steam ID: Duo

First thing I did when we were on earlier was shipped Bent and Taarabt straight back to Villa and QPR. Hopefully when we log on tomorrow, Mame Diouf's work permit will go through :)

First thing I'm gonna do when I figure out how to join is ship out Anelka. And maybe send Vydra back. 

Â