NBA 13-14 season

kurtsimonw

I've always been a big LeBron fan, but I've lost a bit of respect for him after this. Fans burning jerseys, calling you a traitor, even people within the organisation talking crap about you. Show some balls and stay away from these people. Makes him look like a bit of a coward IMO. 

As for their chances, I think it's a given they'll be at least Eastern Conference Finalists or so just for having LeBron. The team is probably a bit young though overall to be able to beat the best of the West.

Can't blame him, long term Cavs have a better chance at winning more championships than Heat who I don't think could have won one this year. He carried them last year, got very little help. Irving will improve due to the fact he isn't going to be the most guarded player on the team, Waiters won't have the ball in his hand as much, Bennett will have a full off-season (fingers crossed he has to get his wisdom teeth out) & can't do worse than last year. Wiggins as well what a player to have mentor you. Then they just need to keep Andy health. Tristan is already a double double machine and very consistent.

I agree with the Cavs having a better chance at winning in the future, but I still think they're a massive way off most teams in the West. If he couldn't do it with Wade, Bosh, Allen, etc. he's not going to do it with a bunch of players who haven't played in the playoffs.

I think Bennett is just not that good a player. When you go 1st overall and everyone is pretty much "WTF!?" then it's not a good sign. As for Wiggins, I don't know much about him, he was terrible in the NCAA tournament though.

LeBron will have to win it on his own, I think the Cavs need to hope that the supporting cast improve enough, quickly enough, before LeBron starts to decline. Cavs are mental for not doing the Wiggins/Love trade. He's only 25, proven elite player and in a position the Cavs need. Love + LeBron would be brilliant, by the time Wiggins is any good, LeBron won't be what he is, it just seems a wasted opportunity.

I think the Cavs will have enough to get to the ECF, then it's whether they have enough scoring in them to beat the Bulls/Pacers who're defensively very solid to get to the Finals. I still think whoever wins the West will take it, quite easily too. Best thing Bulls/Pacers/Cavs can hope for is they 4-0/4-1 it to the Finals and get rest.

As for my Nets, I don't expect much. Be nice to have Lopez back so we actually have a big man on the court while KG needs his rest. Having Blatche out there so much is an eyesore.

If he's content with the silverware he has had, hem might be one of those people who want to be remembered for being "one of us" in a city so to speak. He'll never have to by a lunch ever again in Cleveland. Think Bernie Kosar ish

If he's content with the silverware he has had, hem might be one of those people who want to be remembered for being "one of us" in a city so to speak. He'll never have to by a lunch ever again in Cleveland. Think Bernie Kosar ish

Yep, that's true. I always found it odd how when he was there before he distanced himself from Cleveland, saying he's not from there. Now he seems to be embracing the fans in a way.

• 2 weeks later...

I've always been a big LeBron fan, but I've lost a bit of respect for him after this. Fans burning jerseys, calling you a traitor, even people within the organisation talking crap about you. Show some balls and stay away from these people. Makes him look like a bit of a coward IMO. 

As for their chances, I think it's a given they'll be at least Eastern Conference Finalists or so just for having LeBron. The team is probably a bit young though overall to be able to beat the best of the West.

Can't blame him, long term Cavs have a better chance at winning more championships than Heat who I don't think could have won one this year. He carried them last year, got very little help. Irving will improve due to the fact he isn't going to be the most guarded player on the team, Waiters won't have the ball in his hand as much, Bennett will have a full off-season (fingers crossed he has to get his wisdom teeth out) & can't do worse than last year. Wiggins as well what a player to have mentor you. Then they just need to keep Andy health. Tristan is already a double double machine and very consistent.

I agree with the Cavs having a better chance at winning in the future, but I still think they're a massive way off most teams in the West. If he couldn't do it with Wade, Bosh, Allen, etc. he's not going to do it with a bunch of players who haven't played in the playoffs.

I think Bennett is just not that good a player. When you go 1st overall and everyone is pretty much "WTF!?" then it's not a good sign. As for Wiggins, I don't know much about him, he was terrible in the NCAA tournament though.

LeBron will have to win it on his own, I think the Cavs need to hope that the supporting cast improve enough, quickly enough, before LeBron starts to decline. Cavs are mental for not doing the Wiggins/Love trade. He's only 25, proven elite player and in a position the Cavs need. Love + LeBron would be brilliant, by the time Wiggins is any good, LeBron won't be what he is, it just seems a wasted opportunity.

I think the Cavs will have enough to get to the ECF, then it's whether they have enough scoring in them to beat the Bulls/Pacers who're defensively very solid to get to the Finals. I still think whoever wins the West will take it, quite easily too. Best thing Bulls/Pacers/Cavs can hope for is they 4-0/4-1 it to the Finals and get rest.

As for my Nets, I don't expect much. Be nice to have Lopez back so we actually have a big man on the court while KG needs his rest. Having Blatche out there so much is an eyesore.

To be fair though the Wade & Bosh he signed on with in 2010 are not the same Wade & Bosh now. They got nothing to lose in dealing for Love now, say the hold off a few months & see how Wiggins develops (can't trade him for 30 days now that he's signed rookie contract), what can Chicago realistically offer for Love? Lebron will have boundless energy around him, Wiggins has shown himself to be streets ahead of all other rookies defensively at the summer league. This may mean Lebron doesn't have to guard the best player every night, & then he has Irving & Waiters to share the offensive load. Miller already added, Allen potentially on the way, Waiters was almost 42% on catch & shoot 3s last season, (remember him going off in the rookies vs. sophomores). The real winner of Lebron going back was the league though. The East is going to be competitive, Cavs, Bulls, Wizards, Raptors, Pacers, Heat. The West is then absolutely loaded.

• 2 weeks later...
Â