NBA 13-14 season

kurtsimonw

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure I understand all the Wiggins hype. In the college playoffs he looked so bad. I know he's still young, but he doesn't have the guts to be a top player, he plays like a coward. Hopefully he ends up in Philly and you don't draft him!

I would like to see the Cavs take Andrew Wiggins, Kansas.

Even after his performances in the playoffs? I'm really hoping the 76ers take him as I think he's destined to be a flop.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a lovely bet last night, Lebron to score 28 or more and Heat win 4/1.

Those are really amazing odds. Considering for the heat to win, lebron was likely to have to score that much anyway.

That's what I was thinking. William Hill do 2 specials for every game one for each team the other was Parker 18 or more and Spurs 2/1

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I've always been a big LeBron fan, but I've lost a bit of respect for him after this. Fans burning jerseys, calling you a traitor, even people within the organisation talking crap about you. Show some balls and stay away from these people. Makes him look like a bit of a coward IMO. 

As for their chances, I think it's a given they'll be at least Eastern Conference Finalists or so just for having LeBron. The team is probably a bit young though overall to be able to beat the best of the West.

I've always been a big LeBron fan, but I've lost a bit of respect for him after this. Fans burning jerseys, calling you a traitor, even people within the organisation talking crap about you. Show some balls and stay away from these people. Makes him look like a bit of a coward IMO. 

As for their chances, I think it's a given they'll be at least Eastern Conference Finalists or so just for having LeBron. The team is probably a bit young though overall to be able to beat the best of the West.

Can't blame him, long term Cavs have a better chance at winning more championships than Heat who I don't think could have won one this year. He carried them last year, got very little help. Irving will improve due to the fact he isn't going to be the most guarded player on the team, Waiters won't have the ball in his hand as much, Bennett will have a full off-season (fingers crossed he has to get his wisdom teeth out) & can't do worse than last year. Wiggins as well what a player to have mentor you. Then they just need to keep Andy health. Tristan is already a double double machine and very consistent.

• Like 1

The hot rumor is that they really want Kevin Love from Minnesota.

But the Timberwolves want Andrew Wiggins and the Cavs said, "No way".

Love was the 4th leading scorer in the NBA last year, but doesnt play defense.

Â